SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:452993334
Staff members in-game name: GRU OPT TING
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:5581624
Date & Time of incident: 8/19/2019
Timezone: est
Ban Reason: mass rdm 
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: http://prntscr.com/oufht3
What happened? (include any proof):  so my 2 irl friends got on and started shooting me and i started shooting them back and just kept killing them and kept telling them to stop but they wouldnt i obv wouldnt want to report irl friends for such things so i let it go until i got teleported by ting and we talked on why i shouldnt obv kill them even though i know them and got a 2 week ban
Why should your ban be removed?: since this is really my first ever ban i would just like to apologize for what i did and can say this wont ever happen again

Edited by vilanpreme
  • Winner 1
4 minutes ago, draggydx said:

" since this is really my first ever ban i would just like to apologize for what i did and can say this wont ever happen again" sorry bro you admitted that you did it. We don't accept apologies, we only remove for false bans. 

i mean i did say i killed them and they killed me i obviously did break some rule even though i know them but for them not getting banned is also really dosent make sense to me i understand im a higher up and should understand but either way its really unfair in this situation 1 of them is a pos and one of them is a pvt they started it too and they also did not report me its just cause ting saw me killing them

3 minutes ago, draggydx said:

" since this is really my first ever ban i would just like to apologize for what i did and can say this wont ever happen again" sorry bro you admitted that you did it. We don't accept apologies, we only remove for false bans. 

This is very well stated. But to add on, you are a KST, and we even discussed that, as an officer you have greater standards and things you have learned along the way. I was talking to Ethan and I gave you a question. I asked “did you know what you did was against the rules?” (That being consensual RDM). You stated that you understood and that you knew the consequences. Just because it’s your first time doesn’t mean that you are immune and able to brush it off. You said that you knew the rule and therefore I was obligated to ban you. 

• Toxic 1
  • Informative 1
Just now, vilan said:

i mean i did say i killed them and they killed me i obviously did break some rule even though i know them but for them not getting banned is also really dosent make sense to me i understand im a higher up and should understand but either way its really unfair in this situation 1 of them is a pos and one of them is a pvt they started it too and they also did not report me its just cause ting saw me killing them

I mean just take this ban as a learning experience. The Egyptian is probably gonna say something similar to explain his reasoning to denied this appeal. You are a KST, you shouldn't be following a POS and a Private in rule-breaking. 

1 minute ago, draggydx said:

I mean just take this ban as a learning experience. The Egyptian is probably gonna say something similar to explain his reasoning to denied this appeal. You are a KST, you shouldn't be following a POS and a Private in rule-breaking. 

its not that im following them just take there ranks out and to me they are just irl friends i know you cant rdm even if u know them etc whatever but its kind of a stretch when i get banned and they dont and just get on and play the game 2 weeks is a long time

4 minutes ago, Ting said:

This is very well stated. But to add on, you are a KST, and we even discussed that, as an officer you have greater standards and things you have learned along the way. I was talking to Ethan and I gave you a question. I asked “did you know what you did was against the rules?” (That being consensual RDM). You stated that you understood and that you knew the consequences. Just because it’s your first time doesn’t mean that you are immune and able to brush it off. You said that you knew the rule and therefore I was obligated to ban you. 

i would agree its rdm either way no doubt about that but to me in this situation its my irl friends i obv did break a rule but when you really think about it for 2 weeks for just killing friends i know when they started it and did the same i obv know i could of stopped etc and they wouldve been punished but for 2 weeks in this case i just dont believe i should be banned for that long

6 minutes ago, vilan said:

i would agree its rdm either way no doubt about that but to me in this situation its my irl friends i obv did break a rule but when you really think about it for 2 weeks for just killing friends i know when they started it and did the same i obv know i could of stopped etc and they wouldve been punished but for 2 weeks in this case i just dont believe i should be banned for that long

It was in your power to stop killing them at all. So don’t do the “they started it” you were constantly matadoring them and weren’t stopping. You could have stopped and you should have. But you made a bad decision and now you are being punished. 

• Toxic 1
3 minutes ago, Ting said:

It was in your power to stop killing them at all. So don’t do the “they started it” you were constantly matadoring them and weren’t stopping. You could have stopped and you should have. But you made a bad decision and now you are being punished. 

so you are stating that we didn't start anything? but yet you never attempted to pull us in to get our side? your logic isn't making sense if you wanted to get down to the rules. For example we can take example gru killing people during peace time. how different is this? seems to me your trying to pinch someone on mass RDM when we are IRL friends. If we take a look at the logs you kill each other all time kinda seems fucked maybe next time get everyone's story, worst admin on the server by far should be demoted little child. Also if you look he killed us maybe twice so 4 total IRL FRIENDS a 2 week ban for that? use ur thinking hat. i dont understand how you only look at this i think gru should be taken apart anytime you kill each other and you do understand that i killed him many more times. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
6 minutes ago, Salz said:

I am not trying to start anything but did someone actually report him? Or is it Ting saw the kills in the feed.

I saw this stuff happening told Ethan and he told me to do something about it

• Toxic 1