DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

A staff google doc

Untap

I believe it would be extremely beneficial for all if there is a google doc that can be added to by staff as they up in ban requests when no higher ups are on. And then as the ban requests are performed the staff that completed the ban could remove the request. I would certainly make my life easier :).

13 minutes ago, Untap said:

I believe it would be extremely beneficial for all if there is a google doc that can be added to by staff as they up in ban requests when no higher ups are on. And then as the ban requests are performed the staff that completed the ban could remove the request. I would certainly make my life easier :).

There already are docs. But adding this feature to them would be a pretty bad idea as if a non staff member gains access to the docs they could possibly imitate staff member and and put in ban requests. 

9 minutes ago, Ting said:

There already are docs. But adding this feature to them would be a pretty bad idea as if a non staff member gains access to the docs they could possibly imitate staff member and and put in ban requests. 

Very good point. It's best to just compile ban strings in a notepad or something on your computers and let a mod+ know bans are needed when they are online.

• 300 IQ 1
2 minutes ago, Zoro said:

compile ban strings in a notepad or something

This is my current system but this can mean ban requests aren't prossed for a significant amount of time, if you go offline while staff get on. That was the only reason I made this sugestion + convince for all.

21 hours ago, Zoro said:

Very good point. It's best to just compile ban strings in a notepad or something on your computers and let a mod+ know bans are needed when they are online.

This. Also people may be online, just not playing gmod. Add people on steam/discord and message them there if the minges are egregious