HRPrime Ban Appeal

HRPrime

In-game name: HRPrime
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:64838956
Staff members in-game name: CamG
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:177183619
Date & Time of incident: 8/27/19 @11 Pm
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Mass NLR
How long were you banned for?: 2 Days
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/ipPUU4g
What happened? (include any proof): I was setting up some shop when I was shot out of nowhere. I returned to the shop because I thought it was RDM.
Why should your ban be removed?: I've only been playing DarkRP for 2 days and I didn't know what the NLR rule was. I never saw a raid notification and there was someone also prop blocking my store so assumed there were multiple trolls. I wasn't warned and 2 days for this feels like a bit much. I also only rentered my store once after being killed. I was shot outside of the store on all other occasions.

-1, Just because it's RDM doesn't mean you can ignore the rules. Don't use the "I've only been playing for 2 days" excuse, the very first thing you see is the Rules. Take this as a learning experience, and use !report.

I understand. But doesn't 2 days (which might be 3 days according to the ban list) seem a bit much for a minor misunderstanding? There was no warning, just pulled up to a roof and the mod gave the random guy the choice of what to do to me. As far as I understand what NLR is for is to make sure the raided party doesn't come back and shoot the raider which was something I never did nor had the ability to do. Like I said up top, I was shot from inside the shop to the outside at least 3 times without me going in. Unless there is some unspoken rule of a having to be some radius away from the death point, I only broke NLR once.

At least I ask for the ban to be reduced by a day or two depending on how long it really is. I'll take the learning experience.

I ask'ed you if you returned to were you were killed 3 times you said yes and the logs showed that the one that reported you killed you multiple times when he was raiding, If you came back once or twice I would have warned or even jailed but since it was three I did what the reporter wanted, I also kept asking him are you sure you want him banned and he kept saying yes (I have video If you need it)

3 hours ago, Ladytusks said:

Free Prime!! 

17 hours ago, proggy said:

free prime Pog

Doesn't help,  but on the topic of the appeal, if you don't have any proof it's probably better for you to just wait another day. You'll likely be unbanned by this appeal is finished with.

• 300 IQ 1
13 hours ago, Cam_g said:

I ask'ed you if you returned to were you were killed 3 times you said yes and the logs showed that the one that reported you killed you multiple times when he was raiding, If you came back once or twice I would have warned or even jailed but since it was three I did what the reporter wanted, I also kept asking him are you sure you want him banned and he kept saying yes (I have video If you need it)

Video would be good.