Ban Appeal

dimitrivlamis

This morning I was banned for 2 weeks because of mass rdm. The reasoning was one Pearson was a total accident and I would like to give him whatever was in his inventory. But all the other people I killed was because some shot me and broke nlr after. And one continuously prop blocked me and got me trapped, and prop blocked my base, and because of the prop block, I lost all my printers.  I deeply apologize for everything I love garnet I really hope you'll reconsider or just jail me for 30 min or so.

Sincerest apologies 

- Dimitri

Dimitrivlamis

STEAM_0:0:446054624

Iron_Fetus33

(STEAM_0:1:64877890)

2019-09-02 - 11:31:47

eastern

Mass rdm 

2 weeks

IDK what proof of ban means

I was shot by 2 officers for being 'communist' and when they shot i killed them and they broke nlr . Then 2 people were prop blocking me and my entire base and because I couldn't get in I lost my printers and I killed them. 

My ban should be removed because it wasn't mass rdm i killed them for reasons plus they broke nlr.

Edited by dimitrivlamis
s
34 minutes ago, dimitrivlamis said:

Excuse me but  what does that mean

Please don’t DM me about your ban appeal as I have nothing to do with it. And all it means is that Iron will get a notification so they know this ban appeal involves them.

xXMOM23.jpg

This is the kill logs. When I checked damage logs it did not show them damaging you first. I get things get confusing but if you are getting RDMed that much you should report it to staff. You do seem quite apologetic so if another operator wants to accept the appeal I will leave it up to them. I banned you because you clearly massed tho.