DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Guess what Ioms is back! :D

Ryder

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

lol nice try tho i did nothing wrong i warned you because you were breaking the rules and you are now trying to use fake proof to get me demoted rip 

Listen here, fool. You thought you had it all figured out. You were wrong. I warned you yesterday I would do this, you were cocky enough to tell me to "Do It," I told you I Had the power and the intellect to figure you out, You doubted me. You are done here, we, are done here. Goodbye bud. 

@The King of Rohan Hit this fella with a forum IP check, run it back to the original Ioms account and I bet he wasn't smart enough to use a VPN.

@Vergo Was kind enough to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe you'd changed, I believed him and gave you a second chance when I took the report down last night. Here we are, you have not changed. Goodbye, best of luck next time, but then again, we'll be seeing a post like this again if you show your face round' my hood again. 

My boys are the only rulebreakers allowed here, you are not included. go back to the stain on big smoke's boxers where you came from brother.

Edited by Ryder
  • Cringe 1

l

Just now, Ryder said:

Listen here, fool. You thought you had it all figured out. You were wrong. I warned you yesterday I would do this, you were cocky enough to tell me to "Do It," I told you I Had the power and the intellect to figure you out, You doubted me. You are done here, we, are done here. Goodbye bud. 

@The King of Rohan Hit this fella with a forum IP check, run it back to the original Ioms account and I bet he wasn't smart enough to use a VPN.

legit i warned you for rdm yesterday its just one warn there is no reason why you have to make fake proof to get me demoted thats low

• Cringe 1
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

l

legit i warned you for rdm yesterday its just one warn there is no reason why you have to make fake proof to get me demoted thats low

Why do you insist on fighting this, Give it up, i gave you the chance last night to mass abuse before I took you down. *Shrug* 

Rohan himself said you were getting demoted, you have about 30 minutes to an hour before your precious little rank is gone, so if you intend on USING that 50 dollars for at least something, you'd better get on that.

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Why do you insist on fighting this, Give it up, i gave you the chance last night to mass abuse before I took you down. *Shrug* 

Rohan himself said you were getting demoted, you have about 30 minutes to an hour before your precious little rank is gone, so if you intend on USING that 50 dollars for at least something, you'd better get on that.

lol so what you are saying is that im getting demoted for forged proof of something that isnt even real 

xD

• Cringe 1
8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

lol so what you are saying is that im getting demoted for forged proof of something that isnt even real 

xD

Bruh, you have 6 hours and bought VIPmod and already are a thorn in my side. It usually takes new staff 20-30 hours to become a pain to me, that's what threw off your little game.

1 minute ago, br0ken said:

nice

Thanks man, I didn't feel the need to post the SID.uk pics but sure. 

Nice to see you siding with me for once.

You can see by the timestamps that he rapidly changed it til he hit the namechange cooldown.

Edited by Ryder