Shermin's Staff Application

ItzV01D

In-game name: 11B CWO5 Shermin
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:80001867
Warns:None 
Timezone: EST USA
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11B CWO5 sp00ky Shermin has played for 156:36:14.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES with OBS Studio
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Sadly None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was Mod on Defconnations Santos RP then quit (this was about a year and a half ago maybe stayed for max 2 weeks)
How do you plan on benefiting our server?
If I do become a staff member on GG (Garnet Gaming) I would attempt to make the server better for the new players. I plan on dealing with all the people that RDM or just in general break the server rules. Early in the mornings I have seen it where there were no staff on and people just going wild on the server. And I think that needs to be taken care of and, I do understand that some staff are sleeping or are busy with work which is why I am willing to help out, within the community to make it a better place for all to enjoy. I also plan on being a role model for the new people that show up. They deserve a server full of fun and chill people, and make it where those new people would want to play on the server a daily bases. 

I am only known within the army area or thats just what I think. But I feel that I can become a good staff member for the team. People should be able to enjoy the server and not hate it because of the people who thinks its funny to go on servers and break the rules. So to wrap it up I am planning on cleaning the server on rule breakers. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  At least 3-4 hours a day unless something comes up

Edited by ItzV01D
1 hour ago, ItzV01D said:

In-game name: 11B CWO5 Shermin
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:80001867
Warns:None 
Timezone: EST USA
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11B CWO5 sp00ky Shermin has played for 156:36:14.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES with OBS Studio
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Sadly None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was Mod on Defconnations Santos RP then quit (this was about a year and a half ago maybe stayed for max 2 weeks)
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
If I do become a staff member on GG (Garnet Gaming) I would attempt to make the server better for the new players. I plan on dealing with all the people that RDM or just in general break the server rules. Early in the mornings I have seen it where there were no staff on and people just going wild on the server. And I think that needs to be taken care of and, I do understand that some staff are sleeping or are busy with work which is why I am willing to help out. Within the community to make it a better place for all to enjoy. 

I am only known within the army area or thats just what I think. But I feel that I can become a good staff member for the team. People should be able to enjoy the server and not hate it because of the people who thinks its funny to go on servers and break rules. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  At least 3-4 hours a day unless something comes up

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you and having a chat to see what you're all about. I'd refine your application a bit if I were you. Maybe add to your Benefit plan, Remove some of the unecessary bits from the format (ex. [minimum 2 paragraphs]) just to make it looks nicer. Gonna wait til you edit the app a bit, and wait for other members of the community to vouche. Hope to see you on the field!

Honestly I have no idea who you are. If you really want to become staff I recommend you be a pet of many aspects of the community. Also this is your first forum post so I recommend you be active on the forums as well. -1

Overall havent seen much community activity from you. although you are a CWO5 in army you shouldve had some type of forums account prior to making this staff app. ive heard good things and bad things about you from the small amount of time ive seen you on the server. (EDIT @ 2:23am) Gonna put down  a -1 just due to the fact that i havent seen you around on the server and forums that much. if i knew you better i could give you a better response. But overall would love to see you branch out into the community a bit more ❤

Edited by Redacted
opinions
On 10/8/2019 at 1:43 PM, Ting said:

Honestly I have no idea who you are. If you really want to become staff I recommend you be a pet of many aspects of the community. Also this is your first forum post so I recommend you be active on the forums as well. -1

I agree, granted I do know who you are but I have never had a conversation with you and I have only seen you in game once, the only times I hear about you are when I’m talking with army officers so I don’t really know who you are or how you are, if higly recommend becoming more active in the community and putting yourself more out there

1 hour ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

-1 Sorry havent met you in game yet seen you around but never spoke to each other ~  WO Alex Hutzell

If a WO hasn’t met you then it’s bad. You should 100% make sure that people know you so that they are able to judge correctly. 

• Informative 1