[MRP] Double-Suggestion Thread

Pencil

Gonna start this off with a disclaimer. These are multiple suggestions, relating to different topics and aspects of MRP. Not all of them have widely been addressed however I feel that regardless if they are accepted or not, they deserve some community feedback.

[Neostead Changes]
Description: Essentially here I am suggesting for the Neostead to be more like it's Base CW2.0 counterpart. Change the damage to 9x20. Effective range to 40metres and damage fall off to 50%.
Reasoning: Making the Neostead more like it's original CW2.0 counterpart would add a uniqueness to the shotgun. It would no longer be essentially another copy/paste shotgun, but have a uniqueness with it's shit load of pellets. Make the shotgun fit as a different weapon rather then just another shotgun and add some uniqueness to the weapon.
Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]: N.A

[Vending Machine Ammendments]
Description: Essentially just making mulitple suggestions for changes to vending machine items(may change when I look at more feedback and issues I might have overlooked)
Kevlar: Reduce armor given to 50% from 100%. Keep $5000 cost.
Weight Reduction: Fix to fit it's intended purpose/effects.
Morphine: Reduce from 25hp to 5hp. Makes it so you can just barely survive a sniper shot. Makes it basically a cheap prestige for players, and let's prestiged players get away with a bit more hp from surviving a sniper shot. Keep $500 price.
Having a vending machine at each gate: Place a vending machine at each gate. Simple as that
Reasoning:
Kevlar: Armor is strong as shit. 100 is way too much. If you are a prestiged player, you basically take 0 damage as long as you have armor up. Armor also makes fights really fucking long and needlessly extends the TTK too much. 50 should be a decent balance since you will lose it faster and it will be better for more of a first push/flank instead of all-round.
Weight Reduction: Garnet himself said it is currently not working as intended, thus it should be fixed. Also it's basically low-grav.
Morphine: Morphine is pretty strong, surviving a sniper fight with 25 hp is quite a lot when compared to prestige players. It also causes fights where an SMG is used to require 5 shots, and like armor needlessly extends the TTK. Plus this combined with kevlar is pretty op. IMO it should be a situational thing you buy to help you come out of a sniper fight alive and have time to react rather then just a straight tank boost.
Having a vending machine at each gate: Causes 1 OBJ wars at certain OBJ's to be one-sided a bit because that side has a vending machine at that gate. Time is really of the essence during low-pop and this will just improve balance.
Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

Edited by Pencil
Edit4: Neostead Changes edit.
  • Like 3

+1 kevlar

+1 Weight reduction 

-1 Morphine : Reasoning, I think 25 extra health is reasonable 

+1 to the Neostead 2000. BUT I think it should have little increase damage gun it's really not that good for 20$ weapon, the m3 super is better and it's 10$ less.

Edited by Dexx2

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines