Realfirebalz2

In-game name:Alex Hutzell
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:17 almost 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:1:75045340
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:120:12:22
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes But it lags my game alot
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Staff Supervisor On Defconnations and Server Manager on Xenation Networks No Longer Running
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by trying to keeping Trolls and Minges out of the server I will mainly be on as staff if i'm not busy with Factions I will also be helping new players if they are new to MRP or garrys mod in general I have over 7,000 hours on garrys mod been playing for over 6 years have over 7 years of RP under my belt and i can always improve by learning from other staff members in the community I have been staff before and have owned my own server for a year before leaving garrys mod for a while I wanna help everyone in the server and make it a safe environment for people to truly role play in  I would also Try and help new staff members in the community, being friendly with the staff and meeting more people in the community not just in military roleplay but in DarkRP Rust and more  I want to improve in the server as well so it will not just be what I have here oh no I will learn from other fellow staff members. Thank you for reading my application.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:1 on 9/15/19
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:During the weekends mainly due to work and school but soon around Nov 1 i will be moving into my fathers house and I will be able to play more.

Edited by Realfirebalz2

Seems like you have a lot of experience in various staffing you've done over time. So that's pretty good as a start. Although your plan to benefit the server leaves a lot to be desired as it focuses around what you SHOULD do as staff anyways, and not something unique or an idea you have to truly benefit the server. It's also pretty short, so I'd definitely give that an edit if I were you. I've also not met or seen you in game other than kill feeds during war. And I strongly recommend that you sort out the lag when recording because it's pretty important you're able to take video evidence of things as staff.

EDIT: So I had made a post before saying that I'd be neutral in the app until community weigh in, and the community has indeed weighed in on it. I honestly don't even see you on that much. I mean, you PM'd me in game a little while after I responded to your staff app here. But since then I haven't seen you on or even trying to get known. Personally I feel for ya because I had the same struggle with my app, I wasn't very well known. But I went out of my way to start posting on forums more, talking to both RU and US members when I could, and generally trying to show people I'm someone they can have fun with, but depend on when things get serious. I haven't seen any of that from you yet. So unfortunately im gonna -1 this.

Get better known within the community is my advice. 

Edited by Milton
Opinion added
  • Like 1

I’m not going to +1/-1, but I have only seen you once before and I’ve never interacted you, along with your playtime being pretty low, if get the chance to talk to you or anything within the next few days and see you in the server a bit more then I’ll change it to a +1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, draggydx said:

Denied

You are just barely over the minimum hours to apply for staff. Reach out more and interact with people outside of your faction. 

you may reapply in 3 weeks.

@Gildarts

Literally have 120 hour maybe even over that now haven't checked since i made the app the minimum is 75 hrs not 100 just sayin

• Cringe 3

Minimum is 75 but that’s not saying if you have 75 hours you are ready, staff should have quite a bit of experience on the server with enough feed back from plenty of players and supporters of the community, not only do you have hours more on the low side, not a lot of people know you or have interacted with you.