DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Godfather's Staff Application

Godfather

+1 you are a very respectable person and no when things should be taken seriously, you are a hard worker and very open minded as from what I’ve seen, overall you’re a great guy and you’d be a great addition to the staff team 

+1

Edited by Harris
  • Like 1

Big +1 from me. All good experiences with this guy, I get to talk to him almost every day and I thoroughly enjoy every moment. Oh man I really gotta speed this up. Keep it up and you will be a great addition to the team.   

Edited by Wingard
I really gotta shit
  • Sad 1

[Originally wrote paragraphs analyzing your application, your reputation from before, your reputation and behavior now, and so on - but was too long and wasn't important or related to the application]

You have plenty of playtime. You've seen how the server has evolved from what it was previously. You are an officer for NSWC, leadership experience. You were previously in Delta Force (which I heard you were mostly toxic in), but from what I can see you aren't like what people have said in the past (back when I had joined Delta Force; when people had gotten removed for being toxic). You explain how you feel you'd be able to benefit the community as a moderator and then addressed your past and previous experiences.

Overall, +1. 

• Like 1