Staff Ranks Problem Reports/Suggestion

draggydx

Topic: Admin Rank

Issues: Admins can currently unban but are unable to remove warns. 

Resolution: Allow admin rank to remove warns. 

Topic: Garnet Gaming Discord 

Issues: MRP admins are unable to add people into the MRP staff sections where information is able to be pass down to the staff team quickly and efficiently. 

Resolution: Allow MRP admins to give tags on discord so new staff members can view the information being pass down.

Topic: Trial Moderators

Issues: TMod are unable to respawn people, making it difficult to bring people back properly during war(especially if no mod+ is on). I feel if TMods are allowed to jail and give perma warns, they should be able to respawn at the very least. 

Resolution: Allow T Mod to be able to respawn. 

(these are the requests/suggestion that has been bought to my attention by the current staff team)

(If there anymore problems that need to be added to the megathread for Garnet to fix or add, pm me and I'll add it) 

(Also, Garnet if you are reading this excuse my ignorance but why isn't screen grabbing on the server?)  

Edited by draggydx
  • Creative 1
2 hours ago, draggydx said:

(Also, Garnet if you are reading this excuse my ignorance but why isn't screen grabbing on the server?) 

Pretty sure a Garry's Mod update a while back rendered screen grab unusable. Other than that, not too interested in letting a staff member see me dicking around and sending messages in my steam overlay regardless if there was a way to get it running.

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines