False Ban

Frogggy

7 minutes ago, proggy said:

this is the full recording you can hear me joining and ioms leaving. 

You've said on multiple occasions that you have several videos from people of froggy hacking. Just post them, unless you don't have them. Because right now you're justifying the ban off of one video that is questionable at most, but no where near close enough to give him a full perma for it. Sure he sent hacks to someone, and he got banned years/months ago, doesn't mean he is hacking on Garnet. 

TL;DR 

Give more proof.

1 minute ago, Kicks said:

You've said on multiple occasions that you have several videos from people of froggy hacking. Just post them, unless you don't have them. Because right now you're justifying the ban off of one video that is questionable at most, but no where near close enough to give him a full perma for it. Sure he sent hacks to someone, and he got banned years/months ago, doesn't mean he is hacking on Garnet. 

TL;DR 

Give more proof.

yeah we want to see the proof that you have aka hex and proggy 

This is devolving into a thread where people just reply to each other over and over. I'd like to make it clear that I didn't put in the ban, nor was involved in it in any way. I was asking a series of questions to Ioms on proggy's behalf, before he joined the teamspeak channel. Locked until evity gets on later

• Haha 1

DENIED
Sorry, but we've decided that we don't want players that distribute cheats on the staff team, or on the server. It's pointless to argue about what was inside the .zip file, because it was sent with injection software. It doesn't even matter if it's for Garry's Mod or not cheating is cheating.

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Haha 1