GEO/Headhunter Staff Application

Name: GEO/Headhunter

Total time on the server:  | 1stSFODD SOPT Headhunter has played for 668:27:30.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Jasmin [optional]

Staff History: An FRP Matador warn that Mute like a week ago, I once FRP+RDMx2 by throwing a grenade straight up and it came back down and exploded when I tabbed back in (the scariest time I ever had on this server).

All right the bans, the first ban was all the way in June/July 2017 where I didn't close the game out so my brother MassRDM basically. I made an appeal with my brother apologizing and got it shortened into a week. The other ban, which was on August/September 2 of 2017, was in I myself brought upon myself was when I was rocket jumping as Nail. The real crime was when I got the other US around me and they knifed me so logs wouldn't bring it up as RDM so I shot down at the ground to kill them. I was banned for MassRDM by Moedano and took it knowing I did wrong. [warns/bans]

Country of Residence: USA, EST time zone

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?
A period where I was Mod on a TTT server for 3 weeks until it got bought out then shut down. This was back in 2016 so I'm fuzzy on the name of the server. Infinity Gaming, I believe.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)
Ever since joining back in the days of April 2016, I had a fun time on the server but I knew it could always improve with the connection of the staff/higher-ups to the new players first joining. Considering my nature of being humble, quiet nature to anyone new that I meet, it would be me doing my best to make sure that no one would be hateful to each other or yell at other people due to them getting angrier over time. When it comes to this server, the main benefit I could bring to it is to do something that no one else would and stick with it enough to be left alone to do by myself.     

The type of worker I am is silent, productive, and peaceful but of course, I know doing sits with people putting on reports on others would challenge me on my drive to make sure this is something I want to do. Seeing all the new players with the old players with some being high up in the staff ladder would mean I will make goals in order to help the server with appropriate action and authority. 
And because I never made reentry intro post, I’m fortunate to be back here for the summer of 2018.      

4 hours ago, My name is GEO said:

I was rocket jumping as Nail. The real crime was when I got the other US around me and they knifed me so logs wouldn't bring it up as RDM so I shot down at the ground to kill them. I was banned for MassRDM by Moedano and took it knowing I did wrong. [warns/bans]

You used a rocket launcher and used it at the ground to kill one person that was attacking you? Isnt that failrp and one RDM? How did that turn to Mass? Just curious. This was more than a year ago so im assuming you now know to do /report instead of shoot back a friendly ? (I am assuming you were US at that time as well)

5 hours ago, My name is GEO said:

An FRP Matador warn that Mute like a week ago, I once FRP+RDMx2 by throwing a grenade straight up and it came back down and exploded when I tabbed back in (the scariest time I ever had on this server)

So you were warned for Fail Rp approximately a week ago, what happened there? Unlike the bans that occured +1 year ago, this is more recent and relevant.

Also why did you throw a grenade straight in the air and how long ago was this instance?

Thanks for your honestly pertaining to all your server history.

Please answer the bolded questions. Also I would suggest rereading your application and cleaning it up a little (some grammar errors and sections that dont make sense)

Have a happy Sunday. And best of luck with your application ? 

So far my time in Delta Force although short (2 days) I have grown to see you in a very mature problem solving light and I think you would fit staff 

also thanks for the honesty ?

add me to referrals!! Good Luck!!

6 hours ago, Arnold Smith said:

You used a rocket launcher and used it at the ground to kill one person that was attacking you? Isnt that failrp and one RDM? How did that turn to Mass? Just curious. This was more than a year ago so im assuming you now know to do /report instead of shoot back a friendly ? (I am assuming you were US at that time as well)

So you were warned for Fail Rp approximately a week ago, what happened there? Unlike the bans that occured +1 year ago, this is more recent and relevant.

Also why did you throw a grenade straight in the air and how long ago was this instance?

Thanks for your honestly pertaining to all your server history.

Please answer the bolded questions. Also I would suggest rereading your application and cleaning it up a little (some grammar errors and sections that dont make sense)

Have a happy Sunday. And best of luck with your application ? 

To answer your questions, I'll answer the grenade question first. It happened because my Gmod is in Windows borderless mode using command properties from steam. When I click into the game, the game takes the click as a click so it fires a gun or throw a grenade. This was a month ago a week after I joined the server but I can go through SEALs docs to find the date.

The matador warn was when I was in alleyway town and mute (2ga mute) in Ghillie came up from the most northwestern apartment and he ran across with his knife so I shot him with the matador and then I considered if I actually committed FRP because I have been warned on it the week I joined back. It shouldn't be a problem now considering I stick to my DF m95 and DF recon class unless someone needs me on NG. If you're confused on where I am talking about, I can take a screenshot and ms paint the location mute was at.

Edit: that grenade warn was on 6/1/2018, my warnmenu in-game is wiped so I have no time in which I got the matador warn

Edited by MyNameIsGEO

You are all good man. Thanks for all your honesty, again.

Personally do not have many experiences with you ingame, but you do have a fair amount of time with the community, your incidents that happened a year+ ago are of no concern to me. Your recent ones I perceive as accidents, not lapses of judgement or inconsideration of the rules. I haven't seen inconsideration of rules as a problem for you, but another member of the community may want to prove me wrong.

I am not at liberty to judge your character and maturity for staff (minimal interaction with you) so I am going to leave it at that. Best of luck ?

I have encountered you several times in-game and I can say you are a respectful individual. You have a decent amount of staff history, but most of it was a long time ago. I don't believe I have had any negative interactions with you. With this being said I am going to give you a +1.

An easy +1, Add me to your referrals.

Headhunter/Geo is easily one of my most reliable Operators when it comes to time played, and watching him get comfortable moving toward being a leader in the faction has been evident in showing his maturity.