Abu's Staff Application

Abu

Name: Abu

Total time on the server: GRU LT Abu Caruso has played for 492:17:35.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: Crin

Staff History: I have only been warned once on Garnet when I was new about a year ago and since then I have not gotten into any trouble whatsoever on the server.

Bans: False Ban x1

Country of Residence: USA

Past experiences staffing? When I first started playing Garry's Mod two years ago, I played on a DarkRP server called Orion Network. After a few months of playing on the server, I decided to apply for staff and got accepted shortly, over the course of about a year I earned the rank of senior moderator. Sadly, after about 300 hours of playing on that server, I got quite burnt out and resigned. Also about a year ago, when I was in the process of finding a new server to play on, I remembered a server from a couple months back and decided to check it out, that server was Garnet Gaming. Within a week of playing, I already donated and was in a stable faction. Over the course of almost a year I’ve amassed 500 hours and been staff twice on Garnet, this server has been by far the best server I’ve played on as a player and as a staff due to the friendly and accepting environment.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? Since it's summertime and I don't have summer school or any other in real life stuff besides hanging out with my friends and family I can comfortably say that I can be on the server almost every day for 2-6 hours for the rest of summer unless something pops up. Since I’ve been playing on the server for a somewhat long time I finally want to really contribute to it by becoming staff once more, (this time it won't be short-lived because of finals). As a staff, I will always make sure that taking sits is my number one priority on the server and will never slack off in a staffing situation. Due to my long playtime and involvement in the server, I’m pretty comfortable with the rules of the server and I also check up on them every week to see any new changes. I’ve also read the staff rules multiple times when I was staff previously. With that being said, I want to thank everyone for reading this application, Thank You!