Kicks' Moderator Application.

Kicks

In game name: Kicks (Previously MrWood).

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:72045794

Warns: RDMx2 (Killed 2 people without adverting Raid.)

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Playtime?: 125 Hours.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): None.

Past experiences as staff :

DarkRP Staff Experience: 

XeonRP (Admin / Resigned)

CWRP/SWRP Staff Experience:

SuperiorServers (Double Admin / Kicked due to Inactivity)

ZephyrRP (TAdmin / Resigned)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

To start off this application i'm going to go over my experiences and the type of situations i'm good at, starting with experience  I've had plenty of good staff experiences, some of which were temporary and bad, and some that were long and good, I've learned a lot of tricks and tips, and ways i can deal with a minge or player. I can say that I haven't severely messed up a sit to the extent of say wrongly punishing someone, but back then i had no experience with players, but now i do, if i could do a sit that i did poorly before i could of done plenty of things differently. I have learned to deal with minges quickly before it get out of hand, and deal with major sits carefully so i don't mess it up. I have had to call a higher up to help me in a sit about 3 or 4 times but that was for server issues like DDosing and such. Even when i'm not staff sometimes i go around server making sure everyone has fun and reminding people of minor things that could ruin an entire base. (Example of a few minor ones : Non-see through fences, Crouch bases.) I can keep a good mindset when i get frustrated or angry with a player. in one case a minge decided to mess with me, i tried to explain to him what he had done wrong and what to do, he had 5 previous warns for the same thing, i noticed and after a bit of him just talking non sense i just punished him, and he was auto banned for exceeding warns limit.

Going a bit into my hours schedule, i can for sure stay up way past midnight, I've spent plenty of time staying up making sure everyone has a nice night, and sometimes i get to play with the EU folks and i get to meet new people, I once did a 30 Hour session where i just staffed the server. There mostly only 15 people on at night, but people still needed help with their bases or just general info. I'd like to express what type of person i am, and what kind of person i'd like to be. Starting off with a person i am, I the type of person that you can talk to and get an honest no BS answer from. I like to have fun when i'm staff (Not to a point of just causing chaos and anarchy. but so a person doesn't have a complete shit day.) I don't like to just straight up punish someone with no emotion, If a person has done something wrong and they are in the wrong, i make sure they know what they did wrong and i make sure they know to never do it again or the punishments might be worse. (Like most other staff.) Moving on to a person i'd like to be is a tough one. To put it as simple as i can, i'd like to be shaped by the community of Garnet Gaming. I want feedback from my sits so i know how to act differently. And if i don't do it right then hopefully i can go onto helping players just by walking around and talking to them. to finish this off, i want to put in one more thing, if i don't get staff, well shit. I'll just suck it up and wait until my cool down is done. Then i'll try again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've played G-mod for a long time, and i really cant think of any serious punishments from back then, but a few weeks ago i was banned for a day when i Interrupted an SWRP Event.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have, I cant find the application since i made it a VERY long time ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depends, During summer break i can commit serious hours as long as there is something to do, but on school days i can commit around 3 - 5 hours in total.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I code E2, I tinker with stuff, i can make simple circuit boards and such, I basically like technology and mechanics also robotics is something i'd like to get into.

Did you read the staff rules?: Kicks

-1 Have seen you once in game in the last 2 weeks, you need to meet the new staff team and get a feel for the server a lot has changed and you should take consideration in that.

+1 I have grown to you honestly, I have seen you to be very active and very helpful would love to see you join the staff group good luck and don't forget to add me to refs friendo.

Edited by BubbleBuddies21
3 hours ago, BubbleBuddies21 said:

This also concerns me as in being that this seems really minge to do and is one of the very first rules in DarkRp

You dont know the context, Basically what happened is i had thought i pressed my Raid Keybind, but i instead pressed my  over keybind. I did later in the sit say it was an accident but it didnt change the punishment, i didnt effect me or the player since they in the end didnt have anything in their base. And i know its one of the rules, i wouldnt wanna be punished when ive put more than 200$ in the game. But either way thanks for the feedback. ?

3 hours ago, 123 said:

-1, you only just recently came back, I havent seen you enough in server, but if that changes this will too.

Yes, i know. There is no excuse, ive just gotten bored after building a base, so ive hoped off. This will change. I plan to devote plenty of time to the server. Thanks for the Feedback.