Paul's Application

Paul

Name: Paul, Lawrence

Total time on the server: | 2GA MLT Paul has played for 200:15:21.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Frosty

Staff History:  banned once for Vigilantie(MRDM) was decreased to 1 hour ban.

Country of Residence: Russian Federation

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

I have been staff on a few servers, but my most memorable staffing experiences were on Meth RP and Prison RP. On Meth Rp I made it to Super Admin, and on Prison RP i made it to Community Manager.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan to benefit the server because I owe a great deal to Garnet for his commitment to improving the server, and I can't necessarily benefit the server financially, so I hope to help out with 2GA and any problems they have and help out in the staff team if I am given that opportunity. I have been playing on the MRP server for about 3 or 42GA  months now, and it has been a great experience so far that I hope will continue for a while longer.

The reason that I want to begin staffing at this point in time instead of earlier is because school has taken up most of my time, and now that summer has started I will be free and have more time to help 2GA to grow and help the staff in anyway I can

Current Ranks:

MLT Paul (w1, Junior Officer) Paul

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

On Meth Rp I made it to Super Admin, and on Prison RP i made it to Community Manager.

Not sure why you changed this, are you lying or something? Before you said Senior Admin on MethRP and Super admin on Prison RP.

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

MLT

Secondly, this doesn't pertain to staffing but still wanted to point it out, there is no rank that is called MLT. You're probably thinking of JLT.

13 minutes ago, Paul said:

I have been playing on the MRP server for about 3 or 42GA  months now

Things like this tell me that you failed to go through and spell check your application which to me says that you're either too lazy to do so or just don't care enough.

Sorry but your application as a whole isn't the best.

It was a mistake because i forgot because i was staff like 2 years ago but i am super and community manager. Also Crin Zed change the commisioned ranks. So its MLT, LT, ST, KPT, MAY, PPKN, PKN, GENMAY, GENLTC