DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Peewee’s staff app

P33W33

In-game name: Peewee or 2GA RFR POS Peewee

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15 born on April 5th, 2004

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:0:208105925

Warns: I think I had a verbal warning for switching sides during war.

Timezone: PST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 83 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes I do.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes I do. 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have a lot of experience as a staff. I have been staff on icefuse servers, staff on unturned servers, staff on rust servers, gta servers, and clans.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I want to be staff because I want to help the community out. By doing this i want to stop mass chaos from breaking out and making sure that no one is breaking rules. I want to make sure everyone is having fun on the server and is not being toxic to one another. I want to join the staff team because I am starting to grind on gmod again and I feel like Garnets military server is the best server i have played by far. I also want to join the staff team to prove that I am worthy of playing a role as a staff showing the community and staff team that I care about this role and will do anything to help out the community.

If I am on the staff team I will provide them with a hardworking, dedicated, mature, and nice staff member. I feel like you should recruit me because  i have experience with staff. : I will provide the community with a nice and caring guy and will satisfy the community when I help them. I will also provide the community with a dedicated staff member and will not disrespect anyone. I am mature and know what is right. I am smart about my decisions and will take my time handling situations. I am patient and will never rush through any tasks. If I make a mistake I will work extra hard to get it done asap. I will also try and answer everyone's questions asap. You should also recruit me because I am mature and will not act crazy like a little kid and will always play in an orderly fashion not screaming around the map like a little immature undisciplined kid. I am also respectful and will show respect to anyone including those who are not staff and those who are a lower/ higher rank staff member. I will never take no as an answer and will do the tasks given to me without hesistation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No I have not

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At minimum 8 hours a day on Friday Saturday and Sunday. And sometime during school days Monday-Thursday for 2 hours minimum. If I have no school or during break I play for 10 hours minimum and I can contribute 6 hours minimum.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edited by P33W33
Spelling

-1 I never met you before

Sure 75 hours is requirement apply but I recommend get yourself known to the community and push for more hours. Climb the ranks of 2GA once you reach like MLT then reapply.

Edited by Dexx2

While the application is good and original, you also have a lot of experience the playtime is nowhere near enough, and the involvement in the community for atleast US doesn't appear to be enough, get yourself out there and get mlre hours and I think you'd make great staff, but for now -1

Gonna start off with a -1, Not really known in the community i have seen you around somewhat i also dont see you that active.

I do see some potential just take some more time on the staff app, also branch out to the community more and try getting more playtime.

-1 You've been very touch and go with the community since i joined. (You trained me) And i have never seen you on for more than a few weeks i'd wait a little more before applying for staff again and getting more acquainted with the server.