SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:46115985
Staff members in-game name: jer
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:457313515
Date & Time of incident:  2020-01-06 - 15:15:32
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: MASS RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2w
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/
What happened? (include any proof): There were a few recruits that joined and went through training once they completed training they began mass rdming. I was told to kill them to prevent them from continuing mass rdming so me and another guy killed the three people that were mass rdming until they were unwhitelisted.
Why should your ban be removed?: I feel it is not justifiable to ban someone who was just trying to help the situation.

Spired Massed last night and he received the normal punishment for 2 weeks. He then told me in teamspeak that he was told by an officer to kill 2GA Pvts (not recruits). I asked him for the officers name so I can speak with them and did not get a name nor a clear answer.

V91sMmK.png

2 minutes ago, spired said:

There were a few recruits that joined and went through training once they completed training they began mass rdming. I was told to kill them to prevent them from continuing mass rdming so me and another guy killed the three people that were mass rdming until they were unwhitelisted.

This is an interesting take. I was on during the mass and provided the screenshots to staff.  I don't really believe the claim  that the kills were due to you attempted to prevent a mass, when for quite a while, you were the only one killing. Even then: 

dCXB9T9.png

Here's a screenshot of console at the time, at the very top is right after Taffy's raid.
VbbxTeD.png

7 kills on mostly different people, but you're stopping a mass RDM'er right? Hard to believe they were all massing when you're the only one with kills.

AH this is what yall were talking about not the 3 guys the other night yeah im not to sure of the situation here. I'll just take the 2 weeks and play somewhere else but I still feel like this is bullshit considering I know I haven't killed anyone without reason. If you could talk to elite he might remember what was going on.

Edited by spired
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Creative 1