Ban Appeal for Alex The Cancer

Name :Alex The Cancer
Steam ID :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066285256

Staff: Do not remember as it's been a year since I was ban.

People Involved : Forgot due to the previous reason

Reason For Ban : Ddos threat
How long were you ban : Perm

Proof of ban : Don't have

Your side of the story : I do not remeber the reason but I told someone that I was going to Ddos them INGAME CHAt ( Outlined for a reason ) as they were telling me to run for the train - Suggesting slavery- ( Reason to outline INGAME CHAT as that is IC not OOC )

Alex The Cancer

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THIS, So here's what happened. Like 6-7 months maybe back, I was on the server, I ran into this man who was playing as CJ, I told him to run for the damn train because he was playing CJ, Not to be racist, but suggesting a mission in the game GTA San Andreas. He then told me in in game chat that he would ddos me. I reported him, and Flacko who was staff at the time banned him permanently.

9b9dee48cc386e14117fe2f025a0a248.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THIS, So here's what happened. Like 6-7 months maybe back, I was on the server, I ran into this man who was playing as CJ, I told him to run for the damn train because he was playing CJ, Not to be racist, but suggesting a mission in the game GTA San Andreas. He then told me in in game chat that he would ddos me. I reported him, and Flacko who was staff at the time banned him permanently.

9b9dee48cc386e14117fe2f025a0a248.png

Denied.

cya next ban wipe