KaBooM's Staff Application

KaBooM

In game name: KaBooM

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:102451544

Warns: 3 Active warns, 3 in my whole playtime.

Timezone: EDT

Playtime?: 244+

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.   

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Tenalic - Moldyhotpocket - Darkalias(DarkAss)

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Admin on XeonRP(closed down) 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel like i have built a strong bond with the community of GarnetGaming a lot of people know me and think of me as a chill person to hang around with. The past weeks on Garnet have been enjoyable and entertaining at the same time, this community is something i want to be involved with but when i see people that have NITRP i start to think about how those people are ruining the Garnet experience. Those people make GG look like a bad place when it truly is not. I want people to have the same welcoming experience to GG that i had. When you are on the server i guarantee you will notice me im almost always on and always a unique person, im always social with the GG community and usually most of the time showing off my comedic side and just today Captain Asshole said to me "you have the personality to be a moderator" i was just messing around talking to a random person on the darkrp server and he came up to me and said that. Garnet Gaming is one of my top most enjoyed server on Gmod i always choose to play Gmod than any other game just to be on Garnet because its a getaway from all stress and is a safe place to let my personality go.

With the recent things going on in GG for example the Nyx situation it made me realize this could be my chance to help out the server in time of need. We have a lot of good mods, admins, and managers

Just now, KaBooM said:

and i feel like i could add on to the mods list. It would be an honor to be part of the GG Staff and i would cherish that opportunity. This server has done a lot for me and i want to give back to it everything about GG is perfect and i would never want it to change. With me being a mod you would see me on frequently me helping out with sit's and keeping the server clean of Rdmer's and others. I want GG to be the perfect server that it is meant to be. Hopefully my application was up to scale but if i dont get excepted i will be back i wont give up ?  

You're missing half the format...

On 5/21/2018 at 5:39 PM, Garnet said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?:

1 minute ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

not gonna +or- yet but try to beef it up b thats not 2 paragraphs thats 1

1 minute ago, 123 said:

wheres the 2nd paragraph kab00m u know better then that, -1 until fixed. if fixed, +1 absolutely great guy with good intentions

boyos pay closer attention

ZzSv0dR.png

Becuase you can't edit forum posts, he just added this as the second post on this thread.