Allens Staff App

Allen

Name: Allen 

Total time on the server:  680+

Do you own a microphone:  yes

Referrals:  no one

Staff History:  I have had a few encounters with warns and 1 ban, the reason was me being immature and stupid, I got a few warns for RDM and FailRP and the ban was for MassRDM, but that was a year ago and I have definitely learned from my past mistakes.

Country of Residence: Slovenia

Essay Portion
 My name is Allen Kuhelnik, I am 18 years old and have just finished college for a carpenter. I am from a small town called Mislinja in Slovenia. I have decided to continue my schooling to get a higher education. I love music and sports. I am a goalkeeper on my team and my favorite group is Imagine Dragons. I also love gaming especially FPS games, the reason I love to play MRP is that I want to enlist in the Slovenian Army. I hope u got to know me a bit better. I Live in a 3 story house with my mother Susan, dad Grega, brother Leon and my grandma Elizabeth. I also love animals, my favorite animal is a rabbit, I used to have them at home but unfortunately, my dad got rid of them. I got my first rabbit when I was 13, her name was Lili. I also have a dog Lepisima and a cat named Louise (Full name: Luis Froncwa Della Vallie). I love video games, my first game was Madagascar. I mostly play Call Of Duty, Minecraft, Battlefield, and Gmod. 

Past experiences staffing?
I was never a staff on Gmod, but I was staff on a game. I was a staff on Minecraft and know the responsibilities of a staff member.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? 
First, of I love this server and I want to help it stay strong so that new recruits can enjoy it as much as I did and still am. Recently I heard that the staff team is short staffed, so I wish to become one of the team.
 Second, I am from Europe so I play when the American staff is sleeping so I can be there when there are people causing trouble and stop them from ruining the server. 
Third, I am on the server for 12 hours a day, I take small brakes and that's it, so if I get accepted I will be even more active since id be getting more responsibilities.
Fourth, I am a funny guy, I joke around a lot, but as staff, I would take it very seriously. Some of my friends on the server can confirm that when I get into something, I won't stop until I have reached its max, I get very committed to the thing I do and nothing can distract me from doing that.

Edited by Allen

+1 im not sure yet, the mass RDM is pretty scary, but as always pple can change. I do not see you on much but that is most likely due to our time zones. I wish you would beef up your essay proportion but your application looks fine. I will take a small bit until i get on my computer and think about this. Im sure people that are on more during the time that you are on would have an easier time deciding whether to +1 or -1.

Edited by Sleepy
Making my opinion a +1

well my bans and warns, I used to be very stupid and immature so I did stupid things but I have definitely matured, I couldn't wait until I got my new pc so I could play Gmod without lag, and I really want to help this server. I have edited my essay a bit as you asked.

Thank you for your opinions and replies 

Edited by Allen
  • Like 1