DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

bearanator217's Staff APP

In game name: bearanator217
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:102868757
Warns: I have none
Time zone: EST (eastern time zone)
Playtime?: 4 hours 5 minuets ( I had spoke to someone about this but after looking through rules there is none that state you have to have 24 hours on server to apply)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes I do
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None the help was on the serves name when logging in. I I fell like I'm a good candidate  because of the lack of staff training and response.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I have  been staff 3 times once as a Trial mod,once as a head/super admin and once as a Admin.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs I believe you should choose me because I can bring a helpful environment  to all players. I also believe you should chose me because of the  level of staff training and helpfulness. AS a player and past admin and mod I relies that the players  should be able to play and enjoy there experience on the server. What I  have saw today on this server certainly does not make for a good player experience. I saw RDM,RDA,Prop pushing and question or claims left unintended . None of the fallowing was addressed or minimally addressed by staff. I believe that if you were to chose me my past experiences and past training will help make this server welcome to all players. Going back to my training I have dealt with the most vulgar of experiences dealing with players who have broken the rules. All players that leave with me after breaking rules have reached some kind of agreement with others and usually don't  break rules as frequently  or not at all. I believe that your sever will benefit it the best way possible if you let me become staff. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No I have not

3 minutes ago, bearanator217 said:

Playtime?: 4 hours 5 minuets ( I had spoke to someone about this but after looking through rules there is none that state you have to have 24 hours on server to apply)

Yes  there is. -1unga