In-game name: Regret

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:91564367

Warns: None

Timezone: CDT

Playtime?: | 41st 2LT 1343 Regret has played for 35:54:11

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was staff on an MRP Server not too long ago. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I can truly benefit the server. I'll benefit the server by setting a precedent for new staff such as helping new players on this server, giving players who don't understand the rules or fully intend to break the rule lesser punishments, treating everyone fairly, and always finding what's best in a sit. I can expand upon the server in ways that most people can't. I'll do this by bringing in new ideas, new rules, and much more if I were to become a staff member. Players can sometimes join a server and break a rule that they didn't fully understand and get banned for it, but I think we should take it by a different approach. New players who don't have much playtime, not minging in the sit, have a valid story/excuse, and fully learn from the situation shall be given a lesser punishment such as a warn or a verbal warning. An example would be if CP 1342 were to run out of base, get killed, and run directly back to where he was before and someone reported it. I would handle the situation in a mature matter by telling CP 1342 what he did wrong, what he can do next time, and the punishment he would get which would be a verbal. I truly feel as though I can communicate with people well and maturely on the server. I do this by handling situations with full content to help both parties and giving everyone chances to prove themselves. Giving people constant events and games to play I believe would be beneficial. Constantly giving in my input on scenarios in game is a rule will be a rule I live by. 

Bias that's obvious in sits should be brought up with higher staff and swiftly punished. Petty warns for rules that are obsolete compared to other rules is something that won't happen instead I'll give out a verbal if it's their first time breaking this rule. Giving out verbals to save players the trouble of being warned multiple times and just leaving the server due to the amount of times they break rules is something that needs to be a part of every staff team. Quick sits to avoid the problem of players being brought into a sit and having to wait for around 30-40 minutes only to never be warned. These problems might not happen in every sit or bother some people but those issues might cause people to see the staff team as ill-equipped if it takes that long to handle a sit. Long disputes should never happen in sits if they lead to nowhere. Second chances always need to be given to new players who aren't minging, causing an issue, and hurting the server. Server reputation is something that is of utmost importance and whenever staff members including me are on another server they need to make sure that they obey and act the same way as if they were on this server. Finally, treating players with respect and maturity are always things the staff member should put first. Putting themselves in the shoes of both parties, putting the issue and players before their selves, and being a helping hand when it gets in the way of something you want to do are all attributes every staff member needs to have. These are rules I would live by if I ever became a staff member. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  I was banned for cheating on MRP. I made an apology post talking about it and I've since apologized for it. It's something I deeply regret and will forever be a stain on my record. But, I believe that me being banned for cheating on MRP should be an issue for MRP only and shouldn't carry over to SWRP. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None for SWRP. But, I did make one for MRP around December, it was denied. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Not much with the corona virus, but when I go back to school I'll be in Track and Field, Wrestling, and maybe even Baseball. This won't get in the way of my activity on SWRP due to the fact that these activities are only about 2-3 Hours long.

Did you read the staff rules?: Regret

Edited by RegretTheManEater

Regret may seem like hes retarded, but trust me, this guy is completely ready for a staff rank, hes been here for quite some time and has only learned things from his experiences, even though he doesn't show it. I have known him for a good long while and I gotta say he really has become a lot more mature since he first joined. +1 from me, I think he can handle it very well

• Like 1

Oh regret, where do I start..

So, My first interaction with you wasn't bright. I believe it was when everyone in marsoc had changed their names to some type of variation of my own name. I didn't mind, But I saw two people that decided not to involve themselves for the betterment of their own reputation. That was you and dex. For that I reign a good amount of respect for you as a person. As of right now, you are a mature person and definitely someone who can hold a position of staff on the server. Now, at times yes your behavior can be concerning in all spectrums. But you seem to be able to control yourself in public situations. Besides that, I would like to see what you can do as a staff member to help the server. Warranting a +1 from me brotha. Goodluck.

• Like 2