Closed App

xXJoshuaXx

Name 2GA KPT xXJoshuaXx

Hours Played? | 2GA KPT xXJoshuaXx has played for 615:04:41.

MIC? : Yes

Refferals N/A

Record?: Mass Ban

COR?: USA Western

Past EXP as staff?: I was Staff In Tali . And was Admin for 2 Minecraft servers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Essay,

Why Do I Plan On Benefitting Our Server? ,

I Plan On Benefitting this server by Always staying active on and off admin class. Also I will be helping by Getting rid of all those minges late night. Im Western time so By the time most people in the server go to bed i will still be on the server because im still 3 hours behind and every time i try to do something in that time theres always problems happening from Mass Rdm to Mic Spammers. And every time i try to report it or change the cause nobody is ever there to assist the problem. Thats not the main reason why i would like to be staff but it is a big part. Also i think it would benefit the server alot to have someone on the  Russian side to be like that. Also  in the morning is also a big part because it almost like the same as the night but a little more controlled i think my help would extremly help both ends in that problem. Therfore I think that it would be a great thing for me to get back in staff and i think it would benefit the server in many ways.

,xXJoshuaXx

Edited by xXJoshuaXx
Not prepared