ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬȤƛƦ's Staff Application

Tzar

Just now, Tzar said:

What did I do wrong? I do not recall false warranting any time in the past while. Also, you gave me multiple flying machines and such and we were pals for a bit, what happened and why have you been trash talking me lately in front of staff AND users.

You litterally false warranted me two days ago.

Some dude name Agent Tzarr came and false warranted me for printers in the same base as the first time.

It couldv'e been some fucking inpersonator and if it was ill change this too a +1

Until then i want to know how im trash talking you

im not talking trash about you to anyone. 

2 minutes ago, xdJustice23 said:

You litterally false warranted me two days ago.

Some dude name Agent Tzarr came and false warranted me for printers in the same base as the first time.

It couldv'e been some fucking inpersonator and if it was ill change this too a +1

Until then i want to know how im trash talking you

im not talking trash about you to anyone. 

Did it have my font? Also, was your in game name Soft Drugs, cause if so that was a warn bait.
I don't remember ever making your specific name wanted, and the only 2 people I remember making wanted was Gos for having printers in plain view and softdrugs for having blocks that looked like printers. If YOU with your name Justice was made wanted by me, then it was prob a impersonator. I did catch someone earlier.

Edited by Tzar
Just now, Tzar said:

Did it have my font? Also, was your in game name Soft Drugs, cause if so that was a warn bait.

No, soft drugs is a different player, my alts name is Joe something atm.

and no the name wasnt formatted so it was prob an imposter and im just fucking stupid

changing this to a +1

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, xdJustice23 said:

No, soft drugs is a different player, my alts name is Joe something atm.

and no the name wasnt formatted so it was prob an imposter and im just fucking stupid

changing this to a +1

Seeing as this was a misunderstanding I will now put my input

+1 Hes a good player in game and knows the rules pretty well. Had a couple sits with him recently and he was respectful and didnt let anger control him.

Good luck!

• Like 1
Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Find me in game to receive your in-game rank, as well as your TeamSpeak server groups. 

Do not use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by an L.Mod+.