staff application [SG] Max

I believe i would be a good staff, i could resolve situations like "mass RDM, prop spam and microphone communication spam"

however i was banned recently for 2 days because of mass nlr,  but i know not to do it anymore, i learn from my mistakes.

i believe me resolving problems would be fast and easy, i can resolve problems with people that are aggressive and people that troll the staff.

i would treat aggressive people or people with disabilities calm and serious, i can resolve any problem calmly without starting a fight

In advance, thank you [SG] Max

EDIT: nevermind no way i could be an staff sorry for your time

Edited by MikeOfTheTyson
Im trash
22 minutes ago, MikeOfTheTyson said:

I believe i would be a good staff, i could resolve situations like "mass RDM, prop spam and microphone communication spam"

however i was banned recently for 2 days because of mass nlr,  but i know not to do it anymore, i learn from my mistakes.

i believe me resolving problems would be fast and easy, i can resolve problems with people that are aggressive and people that troll the staff.

i would treat aggressive people or people with disabilities calm and serious, i can resolve any problem calmly without starting a fight

In advance, thank you [SG] Max

EDIT: nevermind no way i could be an staff sorry for your time

What the fuck is this? You didnt even follow the fucking format?

BIG BRAIN IQ

Mega -1

• Cringe 1
  • Forums Moderator
4 hours ago, xdJustice23 said:

What the fuck is this? You didnt even follow the fucking format?

BIG BRAIN IQ

Mega -1

3 hours ago, Tzar said:

You did not even try. Read the formats before doing anything. Jesus.

Don't need to be a dick about it. Just link him the format and tell him to redo it.

Follow the format please. Good luck.

Edited by eli_
Guest proggy

Denied

As long as you meet our minimum playtime and age requirements for staff, feel free to reapply in 72 hours.

If you choose to reapply please follow the format.