DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ban Appeal {False report}(Trying to stop an RDMer when no admins were online)

goodspot

In-game name: Goodspot

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: They name changed a few times to avoid ban.

Their name or SteamID: he name changed to Vietnam (Vietnam something can't remember)

Who was involved?: Everyone on the server at the time who was active as this guy mass RDM'd and I boxed him in.

When did this occur?: This morning when no Admin was on.

Describe the situation: 

Yeah, So this morning when no staff were online to take my report along with the reports of a couple others against this one RDMer who named changed a few times. I spoke with a couple victims of this guy in voice chat. I don't have his steam id, but I did report him before he named changed. I admitted in chat and to others that I prop blocked spawn in and let everyone out except him (Ask anyone on this morning who was and check logs.) while he was trying to RDM in spawn. There was no admin on and this guy was just mass killing everyone in PD, Spawn, and in their shops with spawned in gun jobs. I finally boxed him in spawn with a fading door only letting everyone except him out. He also prop blocked me in the movie theater, but removed his prop before I could take a screenshot.

You guys need admins in the morning. I have a 2 week ban for trying to stop an RDMer and being a social justice admin/player. Check logs for the report.

The guy RDMed me and a few others half a dozen times.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): It was 5:30am, I was not recording. 

No Vigilantism when there is staff on sure, but how can  you RP when a guy just going around mass killing and waiting for x amount of time before an admin finally does come on. I feel like they didn't even check the logs. I said to those people last night affected by the RDMer the reason aswell as a textscreen on the wall. 

Guess what? They were all happy with it except the ass-bent rdmer who I had trapped who was trying to kill me in spawn.

I owned up to it in chat and I think a 2 week ban for that is insane for just trying to let people play on the server as intended. Either get more staff on at that hour or make me staff to be on at that hour so I can let people play.

There was one guy on last night his name was Mario7..45? it was 4 numbers. Ask that guy, He got RDM'd by this guy and thanked me for blocking him in. I'll take a 1 day ban, but 2 weeks for just making the server playable just ain't fair.

19 minutes ago, goodspot said:

No Vigilantism when there is staff on sure, but how can  you RP when a guy just going around mass killing and waiting for x amount of time before an admin finally does come on. I feel like they didn't even check the logs. I said to those people last night affected by the RDMer the reason aswell as a textscreen on the wall. 

Guess what? They were all happy with it except the ass-bent rdmer who I had trapped who was trying to kill me in spawn.

I owned up to it in chat and I think a 2 week ban for that is insane for just trying to let people play on the server as intended. Either get more staff on at that hour or make me staff to be on at that hour so I can let people play.

There was one guy on last night his name was Mario7..45? it was 4 numbers. Ask that guy, He got RDM'd by this guy and thanked me for blocking him in. I'll take a 1 day ban, but 2 weeks for just making the server playable just ain't fair.

Well apply then you no sleep vigilante. 

11 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

I mean if you propblocked spawn, then your not just trapping him, but trapping innocent players in too. So now its like hunting in a chicken coop for him being able to kill anyone that respawns with no exit.

I was in spawn letting players out with a fading door. Did you not read? I was blocking only the RDMer in.

Edited by goodspot
1 hour ago, goodspot said:

I was in spawn letting players out with a fading door. Did you not read? I was blocking only the RDMer in.

That still doesn't change the fact that you were propblocking spawn.

Since it seems you did it with good intentions, I'd say it warrants a reduction in time, but definitely not just a single day. My 2¢.