Police Punishments For Bank Raids

So anyone who has played as the banker job knows there's a huge worry about cops that false warrant them to break the printers they're holding, some people do this on accident without knowledge of rules (even though they pop up when you join and anyone with a working brain should know to read them) but there's always that possibility of feigning ignorance in reports against said cop, I feel as if a harsher punishment such a ban should be in place for cops that manage to actually get in and blow up legal printers, say something like a 2-5 day ban for those that lead to players losing thousands because of ignorance.

• 1 month later...

This is how I currently do anything regarding ANY false warrant:

If you blow up an entity during a False Warranted Raid (Even if you did not start the warrant) it is FailRP per each entity you destroy. I do this with the understanding that you are Failing to Roleplay by continuing/helping with a warrant that should never have been placed.

ALSO

If you kill a player during a False Warranted Raid (Even if you did not start the warrant) it is RDM per each player you kill. I do this with the understanding that you are Failing to Roleplay with the same reason as before. 

I think this is very much so fair, and can very easily rack up a NITRP ban.

Edited by JakePlays
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, JakePlays said:

This is how I currently do anything regarding ANY false warrant:

If you blow up an entity during a False Warranted Raid (Even if you did not start the warrant) it is FailRP per each entity you destroy. I do this with the understanding that you are Failing to Roleplay by continuing/helping with a warrant that should never have been placed.

ALSO

If you kill a player during a False Warranted Raid (Even if you did not start the warrant) it is RDM per each player you kill. I do this with the understanding that you are Failing to Roleplay with the same reason as before. 

I think this is very much so fair, and can very easily rack up a NITRP ban.

I like this