Copied applications

+1

I do agree, except I think it should be different for copying your own app. Some people's applications get denied, and they don't realize they can't copy their previous application, so I don't think that should result in a blacklist.

1 minute ago, Catfisher said:

+1

I do agree, except I think it should be different for copying your own app. Some people's applications get denied, and they don't realize they can't copy their previous application, so I don't think that should result in a blacklist.

^ I agree with this, I am talking about those who copy others applications. However for those who do copy their own should wait a full week as punishment for not reading the staff rules.

TBH, Garnet gaming has one of the most lenient staff rules ever, it fucking hurts to see. Most communities I've seen can permanently deny your application and any future one you choose to make if you copy. Not to mention, a normal denial takes 3 weeks before a new application can be posted. Why 3 days?

+1 Punishments too lenient.

• Winner 1
16 hours ago, Tripppy said:

TBH, Garnet gaming has one of the most lenient staff rules ever, it fucking hurts to see. Most communities I've seen can permanently deny your application and any future one you choose to make if you copy. Not to mention, a normal denial takes 3 weeks before a new application can be posted. Why 3 days?

+1 Punishments too lenient.

this post can also discuss any other forum rules that may be a bit too lenient, this is just one example I found.

17 hours ago, Catfisher said:

+1

I feel exactly the same way as catfister copying your own apps is lazy but not a crime, overall +1 

also use format next time 

20 hours ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

IMO if you copy your application from any source you should be blacklisted. If you are so lazy and inept that you can’t come up with your own application you have no business being staff at all. Just my opinion tho

what if you copied it from the old forums? and it was yours... and it never got approved. and it didnt get denied.