WantedGamer's New Staff Application

Name: 11B WO WantedGamer

Total time on the server: 445:22:40

Do You Own A Microphone: Yes

Referrals: 11A GA ChrisBranch, DEVGRU OCDT Delphin, 11A 2LT Shrood

Staff History: I Have No Active Warns

Country Of Residence: United States of America

Essay Portion

Past Experiences Staffing? I used to staff for an old server called Dysnomia Gaming And I staffed on there for a good few months but after a while people stopped playing and the server got shut down due to a lack of funds.

Why do you plan on benefitting our server? I didn't know what to expect when I first joined I was alone and a little scared but after my first couple wars I quickly made some friends and learned that the community is nice so I look forward to signing on everyday I have made many friends on the server and many of them say I would make a good staff member

and I believe they're right so I have tried and will continue to try until I can prove them right the community has given me so much a form of entertainment, friends, and people I can talk to when I have a problem. Usually I don't play on my computer much but this server makes me want to come home and just play this for hours on end I believe I would make a good staff member because I am very active and I try not to be biased though I have let my emotions get the better of me from time to time I understand that I have made mistakes in the past some of them being mingey and some of them being accidental but I have been working hard to improve myself and I want to be a part of Garnet's staff so I can help improve not only myself but the community and if this doesn't get accepted please give me some tips on how to improve it because I wanna be a big help here its my one goal so I will try again and again until I pass

Thank you for taking the time to read this

-WantedGamer

Edited by wantedgamer23