Warns:
Timezone: Mountain Time
Playtime?54:26:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

RIYSPY
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Admin,Super Admin on a Sandbox server, The Nemesis Gaming (9.5 Months Joined the Army and went to basic and could no longer play

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe you should chose my application because I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I know for a fact I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the Garnet-Gaming team. I know, I possess a combination of skills and experience that make YOU stand out from the many Dark Rp Servers.  

I also believe, I have all of the skills and experiences that you’re looking for and I’m confident that I would be fantastic in this moderator role. It’s not just my background leading other staff members in previous servers, or my people skills, which have helped me develop great relationships with past staff members, battle buddies, and other parts alike. But I’m also passionate about this server and I’m driven to deliver top performance by any means necessary.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, In

Unfortunately, Yes, For NLR+ It was seen as me leaving to avid punishment however I,

can assure you it was because I'm in the Army, and, was called back to Staff Duty (24hr Duty).

I was not in any way trying to avoid  punishment.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Include details

No, I haven't. I didn't see myself as ready to apply and, take on the extra responsibility to become staff

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I wont lie, i most likely wont have as much time as others when it comes to time to play because in the military,

your time scheduled could change at a moments notice.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I am Proud to apart of the United States Army as a 14H, which is an AIR DEFENSE ENHANCED EARLY WARNING SYSTEM OPERATOR ,

The 14H Soldier maintains computer data links and networks that provide early detection and tracking of possible air threats from the earth’s surface to space, providing the units with situational awareness and current air threat data which enable their engagement and destruction by Air Defense units.  They also serve as an air defense liaison to other services in all combat environments involving air defense.

Did you read the staff rules?: Thomas

+1

-Has a past in staffing
-Very tidy application
-Good application overall

Can you please explain why you copied the whole last part of your application from the internet tho?
The whole "The 14H Soldier maintains computer data links...."

On 7/20/2018 at 4:06 PM, MyNameJeff said:

+1

-Has a past in staffing
-Very tidy application
-Good application overall

Can you please explain why you copied the whole last part of your application from the internet tho?
The whole "The 14H Soldier maintains computer data links...."

because thats the decription word for word of my job its what i do everyday if i do it in my own word it would have been very similar so it was just easier that way

I'm a 94E. Which is Radio COMMSEC Repair. What rank are you in the army. I'm only in the guard, but right now we have a mission in DC dealing with ADA so I get called into a 24-hour duty day. I try to make room around my duty schedule but it's different for some people. Right now you have all my support but just for being in the army as well but because you show a lot of potential.

Please fix your app with the right ban.

+1

1 hour ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

I'm a 94E. Which is Radio COMMSEC Repair. What rank are you in the army. I'm only in the guard, but right now we have a mission in DC dealing with ADA so I get called into a 24-hour duty day. I try to make room around my duty schedule but it's different for some people. Right now you have all my support but just for being in the army as well but because you show a lot of potential.

Please fix your app with the right ban.

+1

Military RP, this is not.