DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Doggo - Moderator Application

In-game name: 212th 2AC CC MAJ 1488 Waxer, Padawan II Bail Erso, 19thAW SSG Rod, ENS Hunt, ST SGT DEG 1488 Hound

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:238524366

Warns: None

Timezone: EST 

Playtime?: | Padawan II Bail Erso has played for 346:23:12.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Aparh, Bortnik, Bishopil

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I've been an active member on Star Wars RP since the day it came out and ever since then I've been hooked, whether it was 10 or 80 people on I've been there, one of the few people actually supporting the server through thick and thin. Everyone I've talked to before posting this has said I've been a consistent friendly face willing to help however he can, and now I want to help out by joining the staff team. As well as being an active member of the community, I’ve been in a variety of leadership roles on both MRP and SWRP and everyone who’s served under me has said I'm a fair and honest leader.  As a member of the staff team I can be active during hours most people aren't due to being in EST and always getting on SWRP as soon as I can. 

Along with being active I’ve also expressed my concern with the CT recruitment system not being welcoming to new players, and I’d like to take over @bishopil's job of telling people to make them feel at home, and be a friendly face in a position of power. Even though I have a lack of experience which I'm absolutely willing to admit, I'm 100% open to learning and willing to do my best because I know it's what the community I hold dear needs. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All day from 9am - 10pm EST

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Web and Lua development, and basketball (but I don't think that would have any effect on activity for the foreseeable future).

Did you read the staff rules?: Doggo

• Agree 4

+1 I would say he is super dedicated and always has something he wants to achieve. It would also be really helpful due to the fact he is usually on early and can deal with minges and stuff like that. Doggo is a really good leader and i can see him being an amazing moderator.