Thomas

I

Name: Ben Shapiro

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:8735405 

Staff who Banned you: graceeee

People Involved: sock puppet, apex pepper,graceee

Reason You were Banned: rda

How long were you banned for?: banned for one week

Proof of Ban:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q1LIvFQb74Wttk09vGPZWflPPEBP84ZNKpTYLPUORfE/edit?usp=sharing

Your side of the story:the last law was walking on the street is AOS added buy apex pepper who was mayor at the time made that law and i was told that i arrested too many people for it so i was rda i was just doing my job as a spartan and enforcing the law  didnt even get a chance to explain my side of the story before i was cut off and banned I was also told i was at fault for following the law when no one was told to remove it, and i wasnt at most warned for it.

Edited by Thomas
added proof and more info

Same concept as if someone were to false warrant a building, and you kill 3 people inside of said building, you would still get banned for Mass RDM because the warrant was false. If something is a false warrant, minge law, or false want, you should not blindly enforce those things. You should either report them to staff, or tell the player that he is breaking a rule so he can fix it. 

Ive donated to the server im not just some random trying to get over on yall they have crazy AOS laws all the time and people go crazy arresting people and they dont get banned or even pulled into a sit they tell the mayor they cant have that law and move on

Edited by Thomas
Spell error
9 hours ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I'm just curious, what made you think that was an okay law to enforce? If you see a law that's a minge law, then you report it, you don't enforce it.

Because he said it was a legit law (apex pepper)

Edited by Thomas
Spell error
3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Ive donated to the server im not just some random trying to get over on yall they have crazy AOS laws all the time and people go crazy arresting people and they dont get banned or even pulled into a sit they tell the mayor they cant have that law and move on

Donating to the server means nothing. you enforced a minge law, and if you read the rules you would know it was a minge law