Topshot's Ban Appeal

10 hours ago, 0zzy said:

I’ll stay neutral on this but bring up some things.

This isn’t a second chance but rather a third chance. Your behavior has definitely improved since your ban. You aren’t as toxic and you’re learning when you should just stop talking. Having said that, I’ve still seen signs of toxicity in private. Now a lot of people are toxic in private and a lot of people have made it far in the server and community while being toxic. Being able to take that toxicity and closet it, is what allowed those people to get far. I’ve seen you improve drastically in both lowering your overall toxicity and being able to zip your mouth when confrontation wouldn’t prove fruitful. 

I would mind seeing you unbanned as I believe you truly have changed. However I wouldn’t shed a tear if you weren’t, as you already wasted your 2nd chance.

Agreed. I supported Topshot during the first ban appeal (the one with lack of real evidence, wasn't here for the second) and was also one of the people who were memeing about it in private (with him). I have noticed a change the few times that he's been in TeamSpeak but granted I haven't been very active prior to my return, as expected.

So while it would be a third chance, which is a rather risky move considering the likelihood of repitition in any situation, I also wouldn't mind seeing you unbanned and rejoining the MRP community. (so technically a neutral +1?)

• Like 1

Dudes been nothing but a damn g lately. dunno how msny chances he has had but god damnit topshot has changed for the better and he deserves a chance at rejoining the community happily. Im going to +1 because of how supportive topshot has been for a few months. If people cant see the change that topshot has gone through then you need to check it. Ive seen topshot when he was toxic and compared it to how it is now. I thought he'd never changed. Which upset me cuz i knew he had good in him but as of late hes been nothing but a homie and im so proud that he took charge to make his change, to make a commitment to show that he can be a good guy within the community. Goodluck with the appeal topshot. I believe in you man, keep up with how youve been acting man its awesome to see. ~ Vizii

• Like 1

+1

Topshot, despite all the malding he has caused me, is a genuine guy. He'll tell you whats wrong and whats right, and he stands by what he says. I've seen him improve his actions and behavior plenty these past few months, and would like to see him given one last chance to show everyone his progress. He's a good guy, and he really does mean it when he says he has changed.

• Like 1

Accepted

Due to the fact of all of the community support as well as me with my experiences with you have seem to be friendly, and I personally have seen a change. I will accept this appeal. With that being said any kind of slip up in any way such as allegations or toxicity will result with the ban being put back in place with no question. i will give your more information on this in private.

• Like 4
  • Cringe 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1