DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[SWRP] Artyy's Staff Application

Artyy

In-game name:  501st SGT 1195 Artyy / Padawan II Aerial Malgus

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:86674226

Warns: 0

Timezone: Central

Playtime?: | 501st SGT 1195 Artyy has played for 133:30:28.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[
YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am applying for staff today because I felt like it was the right time to. I have a love for putting people above myself, being selfless, and the need to help everyone and to see them happy, makes me happy. I stay up late every night to look for new players to recruit them into what ever battalion they want to be in. I've ran into many minges, many fail roleplayers and mass rdmers. I sometimes beat myself up because "Garnet" is a server I really care for, and those people are just ruining the experience of the server for new comers and players who are dedicated. I beat myself up due to the fact I can't get rid of those minges, it feels as if, I am useless and I am not able to help out.  I sometimes find it pointless to report the minges because by the time the staff team reads it, they are far gone. Even if the staff do arrive on time, they're wasting their time on something I can simply solve. I've seen how the staff deal with minges, and I can take that experience and style, into my own.

Another reason I should be accepted for staff is that I am simply dedicated. As soon as I wake up, my thoughts are, breakfast, wash up, and honestly, "Garnet." I get up around 12 PM CST and then get off around 2 to 3 AM CST. Late at night, new comers join the server just to minge, just to find a way to mass rdm or failrp.  However, when I do get my staff job, I will try my hardest to fix all the minges around the server, and to try to persuade people to join battalions and to just enjoy the server. If there is something I have to do that is pass the Mod capability, I will contact higher staff members to take care of the problem. Overall, I wont have to rely on other people resolving the simple problems, as I will be there solving it myself, and to save  pointless hours of work from the higher administrators, I can just rely on my self.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No not, that I remember of on any GarnetGaming related servers

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first time ever applying for Staff for GarnetGaming

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Wtih all of this COVID-19 quarantine, all I've been doing is just staying at home or occasionally going out. During quarantine I have around 5- 7 active hours a day that I can contribute to the staff role. When school comes into play, I have atleast 3-4 active hours that I can contribute to the staff role.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a passion for volunteering and helping others. During the riots, I went out and tried to help all the people that were in need, for example such as milk due to the tear gas, water for the people in need, and more. I also have a passion for musical instruments, currently, I am playing Guitar, Piano, and the Alto Saxophone. I also love building computers, but I will leave it at that.

Did you read the staff rules?: Artyy

Edited by Artyy
False Administrator Referral
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Personally I have seen Artyy on quiet a bit and as far as I can tell he is a respectful and helpful player.  I have not seen him do anything that I would have any concerns over. Artyy has not shown any reasons that would make me think he would do nothing but help the server.

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Artyy has shown time and time that again he's dedicated to SWRP. Though there are a few instances he's been slightly mingy I still think he could perform well as a staff member. And most times when he is mingy it's during late nights/lowpop hours. Never seen him mingy in events or RP scenarios.

Very active, strong paragraphs, and meets playtime requirements. Would love to see you on the team.

+1

Edited by eli_
  • Like 1