327th Resignation

Hello, as the current commander of 327th or ex-commander, I write this just to let people know that I'm not leaving the server, I'm just leaving my officer rank, there are some little things that were involved in this, IRL situations and health, and sucks to leave my people behind, even though I think my leadership was bad and Jarold's was better(thats how my brain works, shush) but anyways.

I cannot stop saying thank you to all the people that enjoyed staying in this battalion, when Jarold was the commander, then the people that stood when he left, the new ones, everyone. Thinking of the new commander was not my decision, but i hope the person I choose gets the rank, it would make me very happy knowing that a fellow 327th dude is leading the faction(no aparh, it will not be you, i'll make sure of that).

For the people from the first days of the server,( i'm not gonna @ you all because i'm afraid to forget someone ;-;) It was cool knowing you better

For the people after Jarold left, thank you for staying and enjoying the events

For the people when....bullshit happened, you lost interest in this when Mass demotion and removes happened, I'm sorry for what he did

For the people that joined in my leadership, thank you for staying

327th CDR 4209 Hardy.

(making this made me cringe, ngl)

Edited by Hardy
:|
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3