Im Homeless-Moderator Application

-1 As stated by the others you have improved your app, and I've seen you occasionally around the server but you don't have much playtime and reading others reactions to your app I don't feel like you're connected enough to other players considering no one offered you a referral. Regardless I would love to see you as apart of our staff team sometime in the future and if you don't get promoted from this app please reapply because I do think you can make a valuable contribution to the staff team.

• Like 1

I first predicted that this application was going to be denied, but you listened to everything the other staff had to say, and made you application 5 times better. I would love to see you on the staff team.

+1

• Like 1
Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

You have an acceptable app after some edits, and gathered more than enough positive feedback, so we'll give you a shot.

I'll give you your rank in-game when I see you. PM me on TeamSpeak to get your server-groups there.

Once you have your rank, please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Mod+.