Changing the SVT-40 a Bit

Homast

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Alrighty, SVT 40 Time.
It's no lie, There's no appeal to the Mercenary and Venal.
Why's this? Because the weapon is seen as trash at the moment, being outclassed by nearly every weapon there is, even the AK47.
How to remedy?
Well, I'm going to end up doing the same for the Venal as well, Make this the "Quick" class.
And by that, I mean higher Fire rate than other snipers (About twice the firerate), Better Reload speed as well,.
To make up for it, It's not a 1 shot to the chest, but if you do happen to snap a headshot, Then well.... Most weapons will kill on headshot regardless.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

Gives incentive to actually buy Mercenary, given the Movement speed increase, It's only right to give it an equally fast DMR.
I think players will also enjoy not having to wait a whole second of having the rifle pulled out before firing it.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

784b5607bf730d2705087fd7ec57bee1.png

These are all the things that players are concerned with, FireDelay is firerate, which is 120.
Reload speed is a weird Multiplier of how fast your hands are moving I guess? It's just.... weird....
Reload Halt is how long it takes for the game to register that you're done reloading.
I'm probably going to do another thread fixing that for the Mosin as well, but unfortunately for my GRU boys with the Short dotted Mosin, I won't be able to help you, I'm not able to actually change attachments, Model manipulation and vectors are not my thing.
As with all of these threads, There's going to be a Github link.
https://github.com/Homast1/Garnet-Weapons

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.