4 day banned for what reason

Kristaps

In-game name: Kristaps Porzingod
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:71947752
Staff members in-game name: rad capolot & diego something 
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): idk how to find there steam id 
Date & Time of incident: july 15 2020, 2:55 pm
Timezone: western 
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 4 days
Proof of Ban:  wont let me on the server idk how to prove that im banned
What happened? (include any proof): I got mass rdm 3x while inside my house then he gets a verbal warning so im pissed, diego comes out of no where and said he had every right to but then i told him if i shoot him good to know i will only get a verbal and diego told me to shoot him so i did and he jailed me for 6 min for ARDM in a sit, then i put in chat kill diego 10x and i would pay 100k knowing no one would take me serious and then i got a 4 day ban for nitrp which is mad annoying.
Why should your ban be removed?: i have played on this server 4 straight days and have rp every day why would i wake up today and just have nitrp. i was in a party we  were planning raids, i had a base setup with 6 printers inside, i should be unbanned because i want to grind out my level and get my money up a 4 day banned for just nitrp which i couldnt rp because i was jailed for 6 min, this ban is just unfail people get banned for nearly as long for mass rdm and nitrp. Mrs. Fish knows i just want to level up just so i can use spider man on the server

I banned you for NITRP because you broke multiple rules,  

1.  You shot a person in a sit. 

https://streamable.com/ilgfo4 

2. Multiple false report, You submitted this one right after I jailed you for the ATTRDM in the sit 

spacer.png

3. You dissed in OOC

spacer.png

Friendly reminder If you weren't involved with or have evidence regarding a situation, don't respond to the thread. It will result in forum warning if you do. 

you told me to shoot him 2nd the report was on bc i said my printers were over heating and u put me down to fix them then u jailed me so i made a report on u so i could get unjailed to get my printers

diego add the whole video where u told me to shoot him you slime ball

multiple false reports? thats 1 report right there how is that multiple plz explain

• Forums Moderator
33 minutes ago, Clarksp said:

I spoke to Kristaps further and he said he called Capalot garbage in OOC, but that would have just been at most a warn for diss in OOC, not a ban.

40 minutes ago, DooDooCaCa said:

-1 from what Diego said you did break 3+ rules and thats NITRP.

Please do not comment on reports or appeals that you had no part of. It may result in a forum warning.

(lol shit didn't realize Diego said that in his response my b)

Edited by eli_
4head