DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Replacing outdated weaponry

The server already has the reworked weapons but the classes havent got them, there is a reason why the old ones got reworked and its because the guns look nicer, perform better and add to the star wars rp feel so i would like to suggest fully replacing all class weaponry or atleast most common classes with their reworked equivalents 

If this is to be considered, Please follow the format, also would like to say this type of suggestion has been denied multiple times before, for multiple reasons. Main reason being our server Owner is not interested in changing them for performance reasons.

Suggestion:

How would this benefit the server: 

Additional Information:

I made a suggestion like this back in the day - the reason for it was so that people don’t lag due to their weapons, so if it were to be implemented it would only be for donor classes, might have changed though since a Shift in leadership on the server

• Forums Moderator

Of course, follow the format Bortnik gave you. But adding on, not a lot of people are playing on the server on high performance machines. Meaning it would give lower fps to those players. We're interested in keeping our performance high for people who have lower end PC's. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
7 hours ago, eli_ said:

Of course, follow the format Bortnik gave you. But adding on, not a lot of people are playing on the server on high performance machines. Meaning it would give lower fps to those players. We're interested in keeping our performance high for people who have lower end PC's. 

I agree with Eli and Swag on this, a handful of us can't even handle going to off worlds without or can't even handle a certain amount of the droids spawned in on Anaxes without lagging. So as much as I want new weapon models implemented into the game, im going to have to  -1

• 2 weeks later...