Jedi cave WiltOS spawning

I suggest upping the WiltOS parts spawn time in the jedi caves

this benefits the server due to the fact that jedi can become more diverse and unique per individual character increasing the RP that can be done , also making it fair to other jedi to get a chance at getting parts 

Additional Information, The parts seem to spawn 1 time every day , this is not enough for the growing amount of jedi as many people will be looking for further making their jedi unique to them, however this isnt possible if the spawn rate is so low as one person could go there every day and take one part, then one would no longer spawn, i say one spawns every 24 hours because i frequently visit the caves and once someone gets a part there is none for the rest of the day. 

• Like 1

So actually, at first the spawn reset were really high(this was like 2+ months ago). I’m not 100% sure but I think garnet did something when he lowered the spawn-rates, and now everything rarely spawns in. So it’s not meant to be like that, but it hasn’t been at the top of the priority list mainly because no one had been using Jedi, but with free vip, it may be something I consider adding to next weeks update sheet.

• Forums Moderator

I think these should get around a 15 - 20% buff. Will just make Jedi more interesting by travelling to the caves everytime you get on. Cause honestly, I've been asking if anyone has found anything and I heard someone didn't find anything for about 3 days. This would just be nice to have. 

+1