Inboundz - Moderator Application

In game name: Inboundz 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:42234921

Warns: 2 (NLR, FailRP)

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Playtime?: 89:33:51

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes and can download TeamSpeak if needed

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?Yes

Referral(s): StandStorm.Cos, Zaroni Pepperoni, JakePlays

Past experiences as staff: I use to be an Admin on a server a long time ago when I was 16 but I don't remember the name of the server (Chaos Gaming I think). I also use to be T. Mod on GarnetGaming DarkRP in 2017

Why should we choose you over other applicants?   

The reason I should be chosen is for my past experience on this server but the reason I stopped is to deal with work and personal family issues that I no longer had the time to be a mod but I'm for sure now that I'm here to stay and for good. I'm also always on now due to not having a job anymore and especially on late at night most of the time and I remember that's why I was a MOD before due to lack of staff at night where most people come to cause trouble. 

Also, have a high tolerance and patience for kids that like to cause big trouble and try to mess up the whole server and RP experience to newcomers and longtime RPrs. I like to try to make the server as smooth as possible with of course having fun with the people playing while off duty but keep the seriousness where it needs to be. When I WAS working (rip) I worked as a security guard (bouncer) for 3 years working at a club for 2 years and had a weekday job as a security guard for 1 year so I dealt with a lot of drunk and stubborn adults that started fights and stole from either from another customer or from the store itself. Just to let you guys know I did quit my self and was not fired, I was in search of a better job.

Being part of this amazing team I've been within the past and the new people I've encountered in the past week, I wouldn't see any problems that I could run into with disliking anyone. Along with me always liking to try to improve the server and give out ideas of new things that should be added, always asking for feedback from our server's players. Even though this server is great since the day I first joined. There is always room for improvement, trying to make Garnet Gaming the best server on the browsing list so when people see that server name, they won't hesitate to look at other server and join instantly. Growing up I always like being a people pleaser and having everyone that crosses my path have an amazing experience in whatever I'm associated with.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have and was accepted as well but was in 2017 and was referred but I forgot who the names were. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12+hrs a day since I have no job.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I'm a big computer nerd so, I'm either always working on building a new one for someone or fixing up. I do also love to fish a lot in saltwater mainly and go paintballing when I ever have money.

Did you read the staff rules?: Inboundz

Edited by Inboundzzz
Was stated short. Warns fixed

+Good guy in-game

+Seems to be past staff

+Good playtime

+Small amount of experience

+Can record

-VERY short and poorly-written app

-Doesn't explain how his past GG staff experience ended

+1

Do NOT add me to referrals for now, however that might change if you address my -1's. 🙂

Edit: My concerns were addressed, just as I asked. Add me to referrals!

Edited by JakePlays
Referral Change!
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, JakePlays said:

+Good guy in-game

+Seems to be past staff

+Good playtime

+Can record

+1

Do NOT add me to referrals for now, however that might change if you address my -1's. 🙂

There was never a big conversation about my end of MOD so I never really left on bad terms. I just stopped getting on my pc overall due to work and problems but I had good relationships with most people I was working with.

6 hours ago, Inboundzzz said:

There was never an actually talk about it ended I just stopped getting on my pc overall and about months pass and when I got back on the server I wasn't mod anymore

Will it be a problem again?

This guy is a blast to play with and he has never been in the wrong end of a sit. Although his staff app is short I would love to see him staffing I think we will be a great addition to the team.

+1

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JakePlays said:

+Good guy in-game

+Seems to be past staff

+Good playtime

+Can record

+1

I hope my edited application is longer and looks better. :classic_smile:

20 hours ago, Inboundzzz said:

Playtime?: 89:33:51
Past experiences as staff: ...I also use to be T. Mod on GarnetGaming DarkRP in 2017...

It takes 24 hours to apply for moderator, and most people apply with more than that..

You're telling me you gained and lost a rank in 89 Hours? 

Says a lot about your character. You stated that you had essentially left off all PC gaming entirely, so does that mean that you cared so little for the community and/or your position that you didn't even think to let them know that you would be gone for a while, a LoA could have been administered for you.

I am not quite sure if there is any way to substantiate your claims to begin with, I have never seen you and I have asked around and nobody that I know recognizes you from back then. 

20 hours ago, Inboundzzz said:

Warns: None
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

You should probably update this to add the warn I just had added to you tonight.. 

(And the Attempted RDM of me when I was the mayor. (The server crashed before I could report))

I have had issues with this player on the server, but I am willing to give a chance if everyone else is. 

I would like to stay neutral for the time being.  

Edited by __EDEN__

I didn't rdm u I was mugging. nowhere it says I can't mug mayor. Read adverts dude if you are really going to try to stoop this low just to get on someone bad side. "Expect more warns" yea ok and you say issues like there more stuff to try to get on me when there really isn't. 

Edited by Inboundzzz
8 hours ago, __EDEN__ said:

It takes 24 hours to apply for moderator, and most people apply with more than that..

You're telling me you gained and lost a rank in 89 Hours? 

Says a lot about your character. You stated that you had essentially left off all PC gaming entirely, so does that mean that you cared so little for the community and/or your position that you didn't even think to let them know that you would be gone for a while, a LoA could have been administered for you.

I am not quite sure if there is any way to substantiate your claims to begin with, I have never seen you and I have asked around and nobody that I know recognizes you from back then. 

You should probably update this to add the warn I just had added to you tonight.. 

(And the Attempted RDM of me when I was the mayor. (The server crashed before I could report))

I have had issues with this player on the server, but I am willing to give a chance if everyone else is. 

I would like to stay neutral for the time being.  

If the server did crash before the report then we can't warn him for it. There would be no evidence unless you were able to provide some. If that case I would direct you to the "reports and appeals" section of the forums. If you choose not to report this person or do not have any evidence to support your claim then his warn record will remain as is.