SteamID: STEAM_1:1:103850558
Warns: None
Timezone: EDT
Playtime?:  136:11:33
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: No
    Referral(s):  Vapr
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Garnet Gaming Staff:

Hello! My name is Peter, or as many people on the server know me, Shep. The there are several reasons that I am an optimal choice. By this time, I am well known on the server and seen as friendly and helpful. I have helped resolved conflict several times (especially ones involving building), so by this time I am used to the variety of mechanics on the server. As stated in the age section, I also have a voice that can be taken partly seriously.

Besides that, below are the Admin rules that involve the character/qualitys of the admin and how I use them as a player, and a person:

1. Be respectful to all community members. I am polite to other players and cannot be easily put 'On tilt'.
2. Serve as a role model for other players. I am a generally good player, and follow the rules.
3. Do not harass users of the server. I do not hold a grudge against players.
5. NEVER question the final verdict of a higher up. I am good at following directions.
9. Do not be biased towards players. As mentioned, I do not hold a grudge.
10. Do not use vulgar language during staff sits.  I generally do not use vulgar language while speaking.
11. Keep a mature attitude at all times. I am mature, and demonstrate it.

Hopefully this is enough. I am looking forward to a response. If it needs to be change or re done, please tell me things I should change.

Thanks, 

Shep

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 3 hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Backpacking, BSA

Did you read the staff rules?: Shep

Edited by Shep.png
Told to

Hi Gmode! (Also is your main still banned?)

According to what I was told this guy left GG to create his own community named "Gmode Gaming." Essentially copying the Garnet GG logo as well as the abbreviation. 

Additionally, I have seen you on the server...once? And I play a lot. 

I have not seen you much, you haven't made a big impression on me, so because of that, the fact that the account you play on (Shep,) is an alt of your main, (Gmode,) which since the ban list is broken, I cannot be sure whether or not you are ban evading, (And im pretty sure someone told me that you got banned upon your departure from GG,)

(and the fact that you didn't follow the template, as you altered it,)

I am going to -1 for now, I hope to see you on soon!

Edited by __EDEN__
36 minutes ago, __EDEN__ said:

According to what I was told this guy left GG to create his own community named "Gmode Gaming." Essentially copying the Garnet GG logo as well as the abbreviation. 

I have not seen you much, you haven't made a big impression on me, so because of that, the fact that the account you play on (Shep,) is an alt of your main, (Gmode,) which since the ban list is broken, I cannot be sure whether or not you are ban evading, (And im pretty sure someone told me that you got banned upon your departure from GG,)

Exposed?

1 hour ago, __EDEN__ said:

How do you know its Gmode? btw He was never banned I'm pretty sure lmao. I've known Gmode and played with him for years. I doubt its him tbh.

@Phantom,

With all due respect, I don't think that's how that works. Even if that was the case, that would mean that he was unbanned, and changing names therefore would not be ban evasion.

When I say this, this applies to everyone. I can provide further proof if necessary of me not being Gmode, otherwise stop getting your undies in a bunch over a stupid joke. 

Thanks,

Shep (Not Gmode)

Edited by Shep.png
Felt like adding more
31 minutes ago, Shep.png said:

Even if that was the case, that would mean that he was unbanned, and changing names therefore would not be ban evasion.

That's one of the most stupid things I've heard a DRP player say, and that's saying something. This guy even told Zoro it's him.

I just commented cause I thought it was funny how he was lying and now is playing stupid.