WorkHorse

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Workers ASH
Your in-game name: WorkHorse
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:147035582
In-game name of reportee: Workers ASH
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:444047025
Date & Time of incident: around 9:20 PM
Timezone: CDT
What happened? (include any proof):  I went into PD where there was no AOS/KOS sign here's proof of that there wasn't a sign EC5D174D83F7EBB87B224AFC7D631688E6816CB9

I'm in there for a while and then all a sudden ASH tries to RDM me and then RDA's me and then near the end of this video 

he is basically saying that it doesn't matter if there isn't a sign or not that I was behind the doors when the rules do say that there is supposed to be a KOS/AOS sign in order to arrest or kill anyone that goes behind doors of PD the Att RDM and RDA is in the beginning of the video as well. I feel like @Parkinsons_Grandpa349 needs the proper punishments for Att RDM and RDA as well as to read  over the rules again because with him being a VIP MOD and doing this it doesn't look good for the server. thank you for your time.

PS. this is an amazing community 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
2 minutes ago, Calvin said:

It seems like cheese puff milk should catch a warn as well as ASH.

@CalvinI did report him in-game as well i believe and i think he was warned but im not sure i left so i could get some work done after playing for another 5 or so minutes and so my video could also upload because if i have any game open and i try to upload a video it takes forever

Guest proggy

I don't understand. You reported this in-game. Did it not get handled there?
Also, do you have a longer video? The screenshot you provide could have been taken before or after the video.
The sign may have been on the front of the PD as well.

Even if there was no sign, they may have just been under the impression that there was a sign there. Your video doesn't show that ASH is unfamiliar with any rules, and it could just be an accident due to a sign being taken down or moved moments before. There was a mayor at the time with several laws up, so it seems unusual for there to not be an AOS/KOS sign up. I don't think this is worthy of calling ASH's ability as staff into question, and should have merely been an RDA report at most. 

If ASH said in your video: "There doesn't need to be a sign, I can arrest you back here" I could understand where you are coming from, but they never said that.

@proggy here is the video from right before it as you can see I started the video behind the desk and even explained that there was no sign so if i got arrested or RDM'd I would have proof I was gonna go AFK for some food so i stopped recording then I walked to jail cells cause i was gonna leave the PD and thats when ASH ATT RDM and then RDA'd me and when i started recording again i usually try to stop recording if ill be gone for longer than a couple minutes but i forgot to pick up recording again until i got downstairs and came across ASH and cheesy

and here is a SS of them in my video library with the same date  https://imgur.com/gallery/wKEK5wu 

and when i reported ASH In-game it seemed like most staff were AFK thats why i reported on here  

@proggy at 1:10 in this video i told them he has to have a AOS/KOS sign in the front of PD and he says "it doesn't matter you're in the back of PD" when there was not a sign when i came in i always make sure to screenshot that spot if i go in PD to talk to someone or just to walk through

Edited by WorkHorse
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Parkinsons_Grandpa349 said:

This still does not prove that there wasn't one bc one could've been out there after

And as I recall there was

I don't want to interfere with this post, since it doesn't involve me, but you are just complicating things for yourself by straight up lying. You yourself knew you were wrong, and tried to tell him/defend yourself by saying that it "Doesn't matter, since you are in the back of PD", when in reality, you were wrong. This isn't mature behavior generally, and especially from a staff member. 

Also, @proggy,  he quite literally said in the video @ 1:10, "I can arrest you back here no matter what", and also corroborating the fact that there wasn't a sign there is a screenshot from after, clearly showing the same Mayor's Laws, lighting fixture and same amount of money/xp, indicating a rather small shift of time. So the screenshot would be very difficult to fake, and I don't think anyone would care enough to go through that much trouble.

That's all I really gotta say.

Tighten up @Parkinsons_Grandpa349.

Edited by aleks
  • 300 IQ 1
Guest proggy

Accepted
I missed the "it doesn't matter" bit in your video. My apologies.
ASH will be talked to about this incident.
They will receive a warn/jail for RDA.
I'll keep this incident in mind if any future reports arise against ASH, but for now nothing is happening to their rank.