K Company

Nathan

So, at the time of date, K company is on a state where they are equal to Riflemans. (Besides the pistols)
The only good thing they have is their rocket launcher which the damage is a joke for a rocket launcher and as soon as one rocket is shot, they cannot reload nor shot it again. And after that, they become as reliable as a CT Rifleman. I understand the use of DC-15A on the 327th battalion, it was their weapon and all that, but, we reached a point where even our Sub Unit use this weapon. The weapon itself has a low firerate and the damage it does with each shot does not make the low firerate worth it. For a sub unit that is supposed to be a offense unit, it has little choices of attack, if we have a full squad of saboteurs we only have 4 shots of the rocket launcher and this will probably not even destroy a MTT. 
I suggest we change the primary weapon and the launcher of the Saboteur cause at this point, 212th is more "explosive" then us.
I think changing from DC-15A to DC-15S and the  MM9 Missile Launcher to HH-15 would make the unit more reliable and actually a good sub unit.
Another think I like to discuss is the K company role on the battlefield. K company acts like a support on the front lines, so I would like for teh Saboteurs and Deviss to be vertified as a External Medical Unit, able to assist on unjured troopers or civs on the battlefield.

I would like to hear some feeback, and forgive me for any "engrish" on the text. I will try and fix any mistakes once spotted.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forums Moderator

Denied
For the time being I would like to keep K Company where they are.
The rocket launcher is honestly fine where it is.
It's simple, if you don't want to use the DC-15A, use your dual pistols instead. (which are way better anyway)
Thank you for suggesting this but they're fine where they are.

@proggy lock and move please.

Edited by eli_