(DarkRP Only) 2.5mil for 5 only Free give away!!!

As most of the long time players know I do a lot of donation page requests and this time considering the economy will be resetting I wanted to make I little game out of it. 

I will be giving 5 players of Darkrp the 2.5 mil donate item The day after the economy restarts allowing them to get a head start on others. All the answers of the test are answers anyone can get simply by bring on darkrp and by watching me play.   

Rules:

1. The transactions receipts will be saved so if you have any issues with receiving  the 2.5 I can provide you with the information to make a donation assistance report.

2. You must have over 10 hours on the server. (I don't want to waste my money on someone who is going to get banned the next day)

3. If someone gets a slot and gets banned the slot will open up for anyone to grab.

4. If someone asks me directly for the answers it is an automatic disqualification. 

5. Each player will get 3 questions out of the 10 questions below. You must get all of the 3 correct. The questions will be randomized.

6 Each Steam ID will get 1 chance to complete the test.

7. Come up to me in game, though steam, or pm me on forums and say you want to take the test to get our 3 questions. If all are answered correctly you will receive a slot for the money.   

The Questions: 

1. Who is my favorite player on the darkrp server? (give username)

2. What is my favorite weapon to use to kill someone? (It is a donate Item. Give full name) (Hint. might not be the item I use the most)

3. Which one of my Custom Classes to I use the most?

4. What is the first thing I do when I spawn? (First get into game)

5. Where is my favorite place to base (trick question)

6. What is the name I go by when I am the mayor? (full name and correct spelling)

7. Give me 1 law I always make as mayor. (out of the 3)

8. What rank am I? (easy one oof)

9. How old am I and when is my birthday?

10. I am really good at one thing specifically on the server. I am not the best at it, but what is it. (Hard one for the lolz)

Players who are Disqualified:

Dr. Turtle (failed Test)

ToucanMcGuppy(failed Test)

ToucanMcGuppy (also is a poopy butt head)

Rohan (asked questions)

Inboundz ( big stinky meanie head)

Vapr ( got all 3 wrong -_-' rip)

Watak (failed Test)

Catfisher (Cheating Like a scumbag. #Exposed)

Players who have a slot:

1. JakePlays

2. Vernon

3. SaltedPeanutMan

4. File (clutched it hardcore)

5. ApexPepper

Good Luck everyone. 

Edited by RiySpy
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1