DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

player npc relationship menu

Lorahart

Description:this mod allows you to switch your npc relationships quickly and easily it allows you to select a what side your friendly towards there are 3 options resistance aka npcs that are normally friendly to the player combine makes enemy droids aka re-skinned combine friendly towards you along with helicopters i think turrets and other combine npcs friendly towards you antlions makes the antlions and antlion reskins friendly towards the player this also makes the re-skinned bugs friendly as well i believe 

Reasoning: this would allow you to actually have droids interact with you more instead of no target it also belive it makes it so bug balls work if you set your side to antlions

Additional Information:none

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206474243

This addon would be useful, but sadly it is either outdone by the NPC Tools or the fact that we cannot change playermodels. The only reason why Droids will sometimes shoot back at Droid Whitelists is because the player accidently shot and killed a fellow droid. It can be undone by resetting your character. I believe that's how you fix the bug. Also, sadly we cannot change player models as shown in the video, if we could then I would for sure +1 it but currently I see no use for it.