I got unfairly banned in darkrp

cQKrumPlays

i was banned for mass rdm because i rdmed a corrupt cop twice who was mass aos'ing (admins did nothing so i took it into my hands) and i got ltap because my game crashed while i was talking with an admin abt it. 20 days....  I hope I can have this 20 day banned repealed as this game is kinda like what a waste my life on so.  I don't know if this is how i repeal a ban if not plz direct me where to...

2 kills isnt mass rdm... also i got ltap for my gamecrashing while talking to the admin. So the ban time for ltap should be repealed also should the MASS rdm, because last time i checked Mass rdm is given for 3 or more kills. I wasnt apologizing im confused why MASS rdm = 2 kills and why i get ltap when my game crashed.  

3 hours ago, cQKrumPlays said:

2 kills isnt mass rdm... also i got ltap for my gamecrashing while talking to the admin. So the ban time for ltap should be repealed also should the MASS rdm, because last time i checked Mass rdm is given for 3 or more kills. I wasnt apologizing im confused why MASS rdm = 2 kills and why i get ltap when my game crashed.  

He just wants you to follow the format 

• Agree 1

In-game name: cQ.KrumPlays
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:183607982
Staff members in-game name: AnthonyxHBTL
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 10/5/2020 around 3-5pm
Timezone: California, pacific time zone
Ban Reason: Mass Rdm, ltap
How long were you banned for?:20 days
Proof of Ban: (i can't figure out how to get a picture on here and anyways do i really need a proof of ban i'm writing an appeal message rn. If you need it i can dm you it though discord i guess)
What happened? (include any proof): I got banned for mass rdm because i killed a cop twice who was mass aosing (the mods werent doing anything and mutiple people who where on all can vouch for that). When talking to the admin my game crashed and when i got back on i was banned for 20 days due to mass rdm and ltap. Also the cop who was mass aos'ing never got repremended but thats fine i just want to play again.
Why should your ban be removed?: Because mass rdm is 3 or more not 2 kills, also my game crashed i didn't purposely leave to avoid punishment.

Edited by cQKrumPlays
full steam id and not rp name
42 minutes ago, cQKrumPlays said:

so just a question how long is the repeal process comonly?

can I get your FULL steamID? in this format. "STEAM_0:0:550492530"

EDIT: I found you, your in game name wasn't that at the time of the ban. It was "cQ.KrumPlays"

Edited by E33OR
edit.

The incident took place yesterday around 8pm, not 3-5. There were a handful of mods on at this time yesterday, including 2 of them strictly being on duty. If the cops were supposedly "Mass RDA'ing," (Which is the reasoning behind your RDM's) there are three things I would like to point out. One, I believe that the cop would have been reported by at LEAST one of the THREE (MASS = 3 or MORE) players who were wrongfully arrested. Secondly "Taking it into my own hands"-xQKrumPlays (Because supposedly staff did not handle it) is not a valid reason to break a rule. Last of all, if these cops or this cop, was MASS RDA'ing and lets say someone did report it, how is it that it didn't get to a staff member but your report by another user in regards to YOUR RDM's did? I can say that I myself do not have the power to ban on this server, meaning that there had to be AT LEAST 1 ACTIVE (Non AFK) staff member in the server to execute the ban command which would lead me to believe that the cop scenario you stated about there being one and no staff took care of it (Again, YOUR motive for your kills) to be false. In regards to the LTAP... the server did not crash. The reason for me saying this is to emphasize the fact that you were the only person affected by this sudden "disconnect." I find it hard to believe that right before you were being issued a punishment, your game suddenly crashes. Unfortunately as a human, and in this case a moderator of a sever, I am limited to the resources I can use to determine a situation. In saying this, I have no way to know if it is a disconnect or you leaving. Usually, based on my experience and other staff members I have connected with about the situation, when players get disconnected from the server after they have broken rules and have been put in a sit, it is common that the disconnection is in fact the players choice(LTAP). Although, it is highly unlikely (1 in 1,000,000) there is a very very small (Again 1 in 1,000,000) chance of a crash at that exact timing ( this timing in which I pointed out is very similar to other LTAP situations) and if that is the case in this situation where you are that 1 in a million then it is simply an unfortunate circumstance for the both you and I to be in. I hope you understand my perspective of the situation. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. 

• 300 IQ 1
6 minutes ago, AnthonyxHBTL said:

The incident took place yesterday around 8pm, not 3-5. There were a handful of mods on at this time yesterday, including 2 of them strictly being on duty. If the cops were supposedly "Mass RDA'ing," (Which is the reasoning behind your RDM's) there are three things I would like to point out. One, I believe that the cop would have been reported by at LEAST one of the THREE (MASS = 3 or MORE) players who were wrongfully arrested. Secondly "Taking it into my own hands"-xQKrumPlays (Because supposedly staff did not handle it) is not a valid reason to break a rule. Last of all, if these cops or this cop, was MASS RDA'ing and lets say someone did report it, how is it that it didn't get to a staff member but your report by another user in regards to YOUR RDM's did? I can say that I myself do not have the power to ban on this server, meaning that there had to be AT LEAST 1 ACTIVE (Non AFK) staff member in the server to execute the ban command which would lead me to believe that the cop scenario you stated about there being one and no staff took care of it (Again, YOUR motive for your kills) to be false. In regards to the LTAP... the server did not crash. The reason for me saying this is to emphasize the fact that you were the only person affected by this sudden "disconnect." I find it hard to believe that right before you were being issued a punishment, your game suddenly crashes. Unfortunately as a human, and in this case a moderator of a sever, I am limited to the resources I can use to determine a situation. In saying this, I have no way to know if it is a disconnect or you leaving. Usually, based on my experience and other staff members I have connected with about the situation, when players get disconnected from the server after they have broken rules and have been put in a sit, it is common that the disconnection is in fact the players choice(LTAP). Although, it is highly unlikely (1 in 1,000,000) there is a very very small (Again 1 in 1,000,000) chance of a crash at that exact timing ( this timing in which I pointed out is very similar to other LTAP situations) and if that is the case in this situation where you are that 1 in a million then it is simply an unfortunate circumstance for the both you and I to be in. I hope you understand my perspective of the situation. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. 

Do you have any screenshot proof of anything?

Unfortunately I do not. I assume that when people get banned they would take the liberty of appealing the ban ASAP. In this case after his "computer crash," I believe it is safe to assume that if it did crash suddenly out of nowhere, then he would have tried to get on as soon as he could have. I would like to add that if this is true where it wasn't his choice to get off and it was a crash then he would have tried to get on that very next moment. Additionally this leads me to believe that in seeing his ban he would have known to go straight to the forums to appeal. Unfortunately the incident took place around 8pm and he appealed, at least attempted to appeal (No Format) at 3:38 AM a approximate 8 hour gap between ban and ban appeal. I got offline around 11pm and before I get off I check the forums to make sure there are no ban appeals and if there are none I delete all the footage I obtained for the day except for the ones that happened less than 2 hours before I get off because of the assumption that 5 hours is plenty of time to see and appeal the ban. In this case, the footage you guys are asking me about went into the category of footage to delete because I assume the ban appeal would happen less than 5 hours after the ban, before I head off for the day and create space for the next day of sits.

Im new AnthonyxHBTL i tried repealing on the discord then got redirected to here like after an hour 

You can check the GarnetGaming discord under darkrp ive played on GarnetGaming Darkrp for a while just never joined the discord or the site

Ahh yes deleting all the recording so relatable 😐 

Dude i just wanna play the server and i got wrongfully accused of MassRdm and Ltap. Ltap doesnt even work why would i do it?????

Edited by cQKrumPlays
more info