Cheerios Hardy
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM_0:0:192982578
Date & Time of incident:

10-11 PM
Timezone:

EST
What happened? (include any proof):

I have recently started playing occasionally after a couple years so I'm not aware of the new things staff are accustomed to follow, however this seems like clear cut favoritism to me. Around 40 minutes before this sit I reported General Knoxx for RDMx2 when he killed me 2 times for chasing him during a lockdown when he wasn't wanted. After the first RDM I didn't go looking for him and went about my business for about a minute when I saw him in the streets still during the lockdown and chased him. Technically, it was NLR since it wasn't 3 minutes but I was fine with getting warned for that. No one claimed my report after 40 minutes so I reported again since I had video recording of this happening.  

Cheerios claimed my sit and for the most part me and Knoxx were going back and forth arguing who was right or not (in the time my video was uploading), then after it uploaded Cheerios said that he would just verbal warn the both of us. I wasn't right with this since me and Knoxx both have over a thousand hours on the server and should know the rules by now, we should instead be warned (me for NLR and him for RDMx2). Verbal warns as far as I'm concerned, is for light things and especially when a player is newer. This was not the case. Cheerios said alright, and warned me and returned me instantly. Knoxx however wasn't punished for quite some time (I'm guessing Knoxx convinced Cheerios to jail him instead but I won't accuse him of anything I didn't see). He then was jailed instead of warned for RDMx2 (jailed for 8 minutes at that).

As shown in my screenshot, jailing does absolutely nothing to people who play this server a lot. They can just go afk and come back on afterwards. Warning, puts something on their record which can have them eventually kicked or even banned with enough warns. And hey, if he jailed both of us, I would be completely alright with it but instead we got different levels of punishment for different levels of rules broken. I think this shows favoritism at it's finest and shouldn't be tolerated when it's done by someone who is a T.Admin. 

Video of Knoxx RDMx2 when he wasn't wanted during a lockdown:

Video of end result of the sit how I was returned instantly but nothing happened to Knoxx for a while:

Screenshot of me explaining why this is favoritism:

spacer.png

Sorry if anything I said was unclear

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

+1 

Knoxx is not new to the server and should know better not to kill when not wanted. The fact Ritesh also have video evidence of this should have solidified knoxx's case and he should have received a warn AND jail. While i'm not sure if Cheerios was playing favoritism or not in that case, Cheerios should have done more for the sit than initially trying to verbally warn for those 2 rdms.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
11 hours ago, riteshahlawat1 said:

Screenshot of me explaining why this is favoritism:

spacer.png

Sorry if anything I said was unclear

I still don't get this one

Anyways, indeed I claimed this report and all, I took my time jailing him because I have to noclip to the streets.

11 hours ago, riteshahlawat1 said:

In this video, it shows that you were chasing him and he wasn't wanted, indeed, but, when I jailed Knoxx, another staff @Shin_Tsukimi took me to a roof and told me that as long as you have the arrest baton out and start chasing the guy , it could count as intent to arrest, and since it happened during lockdown it made sense to me.

6 hours ago, Hardy said:

In this video, it shows that you were chasing him and he wasn't wanted, indeed, but, when I jailed Knoxx, another staff @Shin_Tsukimi took me to a roof and told me that as long as you have the arrest baton out and start chasing the guy , it could count as intent to arrest, and since it happened during lockdown it made sense to me.

Well yeah, obviously it's intent to arrest that's what I was doing. However intent to arrest doesn't mean you can kill if you aren't wanted. I will paste the rule down below. There's no doubt that this was in fact RDMx2, it was the fact that I was warned for NLR when it could be argued that I didn't break NLR, but you jailed him for 8 minutes when it couldn't even be argued it wasn't RDMx2. It would help your case to admit the favoritism than trying to deflect it off.

Here is the rule DIRECTLY from the server roleplay rules section:

• You may not kill civil protection while wanted unless they are making an attempt to actively arrest you.
8 minutes ago, riteshahlawat1 said:

It would help your case to admit the favoritism than trying to deflect it off.

How am I deflecting it?

I jailed him because it was his punishment, then another staff told me that it was fine and that he should be unjailed

Just now, Hardy said:

How am I deflecting it?

I jailed him because it was his punishment, then another staff told me that it was fine and that he should be unjailed

I'm not saying you jailing him wasn't his punishment. I'm saying the punishment you gave to me and him was more severe for me and less severe for him, when he broke a more severe rule (and twice) than me. It's about favoritism.

Denied

You were chasing Knoxx with your baton out during lockdown and he killed you.
You broke NLR and died again for doing the same thing.

Personally I think Ritesh should have been warned for NLR and Knoxx shouldn't have been jailed at all.
He was clearly in pursuit of him with a baton out during a lockdown, simply trying to make him wanted when he could get to melee range.
Knoxx is fully within his rights there to kill him, especially when he NLR'd to do it again.

Also don't use the "but it was RDMx2!" excuse when the only reason he killed you twice is because you NLR'd.