DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make the rank of Mini Moderator for users under 16

BiggestSmoke

Description: This rank would be given to users 15 and Under in Vetting for staff. 
The Rank would be an Honorary Staff Trainee mainly used to be able to assist in Observing players and collecting 
evidence while Staff decides whether or not they have the right demeanor to become Trial Staff. 
This rank could also be used as an Optional Probation rank for staff who've committed high level Abuse offenses. 
Players holding the rank should only be able to Use Staff Chat, Mute Players, And Spectate. Staff Members having 
been demoted to the rank for probation could be subject to a review by a Senior Staff member every few weeks until 
they are decided to rejoin the full staff team. Players passing the age of 15 would be Automatically reviewed to be 
promoted to Trial Moderator, Or any other position based how long they've been available.

Reasoning: This Rank would provide a position for Management to put Staff Members who've Abused but may eventually 
be amenable to reform. It would allow the staff team to have more eyes and ears assistants without having to grant Real power to the untrusted.

Additional Information: Additional place for staff that say the n word.

That’s kinda the point of the TMod honestly. I don’t know exactly how this would benefit the server because that really adds more work to staff having to go back and forth with provided evidence when they way they do it now the tmod can do a lot already. The things they can’t do just requires a higher up. -1 because it’s just too much work. 

Hey. Thank you for making a suggestion and being an active community member.

I believe this "Mini Moderator" rank would be pointless. It would not assist management in any way in keeping tabs on worrisome staff members. Also, any staff that does things like "say the n word" shouldn't be on the staff team in the first place.

Thanks again for your post.

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4
6 hours ago, Phantom said:

Hey. Thank you for making a suggestion and being an active community member.

I believe this "Mini Moderator" rank would be pointless. It would not assist management in any way in keeping tabs on worrisome staff members. Also, any staff that does things like "say the n word" shouldn't be on the staff team in the first place.

Thanks again for your post.

I agree while i have seen ranks called "Helper" on other servers that do assist staff in making decisions and or keeping order to the server, I think currently we have enough staff to deal with all demand and this rank would just cause more issues than its worth to keep. Thanks for the suggestion tho