being targeted cANT EVEN JOIN

glowsticks

Thing is, I'm no longer an MRP Admin.

Congratulations, You're so deluded that you think I'm actually going around punishing you for being dumb.
Your Sense of Self importance is greater than your sense of troubleshooting, Perhaps restart your Steam yes?

• Spicy 1

then why after restarting my game pc login in and out of my steam account and some how as soon as i get into the game i get disconnected not timed out the game simple reconnects it self which a regulars disconnect does not interesting how it behaves exactly the same as when i was forcefully disconnected  so please stop thinking oyur better then everyone 

love,

glowsticks

@Homast

4 minutes ago, glowsticks said:

then why after restarting my game pc login in and out of my steam account and some how as soon as i get into the game i get disconnected not timed out the game simple reconnects it self which a regulars disconnect does not interesting how it behaves exactly the same as when i was forcefully disconnected  so please stop thinking oyur better then everyone 

love,

glowsticks

@Homast

Timing out is due to Slow internet speeds, Though Disconnecting and REconnecting like you are, is caused by hiccups in your internet.

Tell mom and dad to restart the router.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(-1)

I like you dude, I've helped you a few times in game, but these reports/appeals are getting out of hand... 

You aren't even following the correct format for appeals, and if you aren't trying to make an appeal, stop posting in them.. 

I'm 90% sure, you're going to be forum warned/banned if you continue it and then you're gonna try and appeal that..

SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLES and stop doing this unless you have an actual appeal with correct format and valid proof.